2. Liverpool crowned soccer Champions of Europe
3. Australia lost the Ashes tournament.
4. The pope died

Interesting Year 2005

1. Prince Charles got married
2. Liverpool crowned soccer Champions of Europe
3. Australia lost the Ashes tournament
4. The pope died

Lesson to be learned: The next time Charles gets married, someone warn the Pope.

Silver Member
Username: Zagros

Post Number: 218
nice

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 4556
good one nalin...
amazing, what a coincidence.

Gold Member
Username: Tigger_woods

KICKIN AZZ, TAKING NAMES

Post Number: 1024
Funny stuff

Speaking of Prince Charles...Did you know that Prince Charles and Princess Diana considered naming their first child "UP" ? That`s right they seriously considered naming him "UP" However someone pointed out they would be known as "Up, Chuck and Die" and they decided against it......true story

BTW Plymouth should be buy any minute to say this is not satellite related

And Nalin may report his own thread as being "stupid and going nowhere" as he did to some one elses thread the other day

Dont get mad just pointing out the double standard

Gold Member

KICKIN AZZ, TAKING NAMES

Post Number: 1025
BTW I was not trying to pick a fight, just speaking as someone that from time to time has been told by "THE IN CROWD" shall we say, that a thread of mine should be removed because it is not satellite related. Just wondered if the same goes for "THE IN CROWD"?

Personally I think people should just lighten up and mind their own business, if they do not like a thread ignore it. Just thought it needed to be said because of the apparent double standard.

If I had posted that thread, people would have said, hey its not sat related or SOMEONE would have complained to the thread in suggestions and feedback.

I read there last week where one of the "IN CROWD" wanted a thread removed because it was personally uninteresting to him????

What`s that about.

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 8046
Tiger

One post is not all posts!

Gold Member

KICKIN AZZ, TAKING NAMES

Post Number: 1026
So Plymouth are you saying its ok for you and the "IN CROWD" to post non satellite related threads but not for yours truly or my good friend Chevez?

Just so I understand the "Plymouth doctrine"

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 8047
Tiger

My name is in this threads posted by you.

Never I had ask to Admin for deleted your posts.

The only posts that I asked for been deleted is: bashing posts and posts who demean members.

Why you added me in this threads, then i had not post here?

Please stop your false charge on me.

Gold Member

KICKIN AZZ, TAKING NAMES

Post Number: 1028
Hey Plymouth, I had a smily face did you not see it?

I only asked why it`s ok for some and not others? Thought it was a fair question

You tell me I cant but not members of the "" In Crowd""

Bronze Member
Username: Doreens_vagina

Love , To fook Doreen

Post Number: 16
TIGER WOODS &%$#@*&#

When you mess withy my boy Plymouth, you are messing with me. If you want your aaaassssss kicked just keep it up

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 8048
Tiger
I had never tell that you can't, but I had do a comment with a "LOL", it's not a complaint.

Don't give me a frontage which I do not have.

This is not a "smily" but a "kiss" and my doctrine is in regard of rules and if Admin delete your posts, it's not my problem but yours.

Gold Member

KICKIN AZZ, TAKING NAMES

Post Number: 1029
Sorry Plymouth, I am a little surprised you got so upset over my comment?

All I said was Plymouth will be along any minute to say this is not satellite related, and I had

Why you say to me and not others? Is not a fair question?

Gold Member

KICKIN AZZ, TAKING NAMES

Post Number: 1030
Funny stuff Esvaldo

I do not recall any of the ""in crowd"" telling you to not post non satellite stuff? I guess Esvaldo is one of the in crowd

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 14608
Tiger Woods.

When you reach a gold status is a good forum, it is expected that you will able to tell the difference between qualities, contents and message of threads.

Quite frankly, the objections you raised and the statement "Dont get mad just pointing out the double standard" is not compatible with the standards and the ability to discern expected of you, particularly when I put that against your total silence in face of atrocious and incessant attacks against members.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14610
News item:
Prince Charles was voted best dressed man of the year. President Obama was also nominated by many.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 8049
Tiger

I says it just for laugh and not for bash you, I do not want to restrict you, it's not my responsibility.

I hope this answer make that you understand.

Gold Member

KICKIN AZZ, TAKING NAMES

Post Number: 1031
NALIN HELP ME UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU MEANT PLEASE?

If I am reading this right you are saying I remained silent while others here where attacked atrociously?

Or are you saying I have attacked others here atrociously?

Just so that I understand what it is you are accusing me of?

Please, which of the 2 do you mean?

While its very true I am not very popular here, I do not recall attacking anybody atrotiously?

All this because I had the nerve to ask why some here can post off topic with out being told they are off topic?

Gold Member

KICKIN AZZ, TAKING NAMES

Post Number: 1032
Wow Nalin, you dont fool around! I can feel the Nyda Machine closing in around me. Posts calling for my banishment. How dare I ask a fairness question? I feel a little bit like Mr Smith as in Mr Smith goes to Washington

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14611
Tiger Woods: I don't see you attack others. If you have posted in some of the nonsensical threads in the past, I have not read those threads so i do not know.
To have a "gold' rating also means a certain level of responsibility and the least that is expected of you to distinguish between threads that are offensive and threads that are not.
I have to say that to date I have not found you saying anything against non-sensical threads. yet you sprang up to say that this thread was "stupid and going nowhere".
On TV shows we see and hear news, or some god entertainment, sport etc., and we comment on it. We also sometimes come across unusual statements and I reported some unusual coincidence. It is your incomprehension of the propriety of my thread that is NOW starting to ruin this thread.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us