Man Busted for Satellite Piracy

Gold Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 1173
This is what Plymouth and nalin are doing here...working undercover ...grabbing your info, and passing it on to their supervisors..don't be fooled by their role playing here..

RICHIBUCTO - A 32-year-old Saint Maurice man pleaded guilty earlier this week to charges related to the possession of pirated and modified Canadian and American satellite TV receivers, Free to Air receivers including Viewsat, SonicView, Pansat, NFusion and others.

Marcel Basque made the guilty pleas in Richibucto Provincial Court Monday to two charges violating the Radiocommunication Act. Basque was fined $4,000 after the court determined he was involved in the illegal activity for commercial enterprise.

The charges were laid by the 'J' Division Moncton Federal Enforcement Section following a lengthy criminal investigation which led to the search of a local residence last March. Numerous items associated with commercial level satellite television piracy were seized, including computers, access cards, card programmers, computer software and satellite TV receivers. Other items seized were associated with the installation of illegal satellite TV systems, including evidence documenting that money was being made from the scheme. In addition to the fine, Basque was ordered to forfeit computers and other equipment used in the offense.

In Canada, the only legal DTH satellite TV services are Bell ExpressVu and Star Choice, with the use of American DTH satellite equipment banned.

Silver Member
Username: Jjgee

Palatine, IL USA

Post Number: 202
I have told you people for months that nalin works for me. I have been actively been recruiting plymouth. He will be a good employee and from what he says he needs the money.

That means I will have 2 in formats here.

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 4211
justforhaha i thought u were stupid but this post proved that u are ..
hahah

Gold Member

Post Number: 1178
Look in the mirror sada...ya dumbazz...ya don't even know about Nfusion, the receiver U bought...u are worse than any newbie...they all have more brains than you!

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/528509.html

THAT JUST PROVES FIRST HAND, WITHOUT A DOUBT, YOUR LACK OF NFUSION KNOWLEDGE!...IN YOUR OWN WORDS!

Silver Member
Username: Jjgee

Palatine, IL USA

Post Number: 203
Don't spoil your opportunity plymouth. I am trying to help you out of a rough spot.

Silver Member
Username: Mohamad_obama

Terhan, Iran Iran

Post Number: 173
Hey ply mutt, go ahead and join up with nalin, we all know your a rat.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1180
jjgee...ya need to get better help...nalin and plymouth have been exposed as Moles and ga*y trolls, too many times...lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 1186
thats your best shot!...U R LAME!...LMAO

Bronze Member
Username: Jay_w_grayson

Prague, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 95
I didn't know that Ply mouth was JJ Plymouth
and wasgay. there goes to show
you never know what goes behind close
doors. he is saying that he loves to suck haha.

Silver Member
Username: Bernardmi

Post Number: 240
Justforhaha....

Did you not add a lot to the news relase from the RCMP ?

Here is the original text found at:
http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/nb/news/Nov0408_152913.html

======================================

2008/11/4

Man pleads guilty in satellite piracy case, Moncton, N.B.

On November 3, 2008, Marcel Basque of Saint Maurice pled guilty in Richibucto Provincial Court to two charges under the Radiocommunication Act. These charges relate to the possession of numerous pirated, or illegal satellite TV receivers, including Canadian, American, and Free to Air receivers, as well as associated pirating equipment.

Mr. Basque was fined $4000.00 or 90 days in jail. The Court determined Mr. Basque was involved in this illegal activity as a commercial enterprise.

The charges were laid by the "J" Division Moncton Federal Enforcement Sections of the RCMP following a lengthy criminal investigation.

Mr. Basque was ordered to forfeit computers and other offence related equipment.

Cst.Laurie Maillet
or Cpl Mark Bridges
Moncton Federal Enforcement Section
506-851-6183

======================================

All the man has to do now is plead guilty and not pay fine. He will then be jailed for 1/6th of the full term. That is 6 days and he will be free to sell goodies once more.

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 5601
LOL

Thanks The Outer Limits

Bronze Member
Username: Jay_w_grayson

Prague, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 96
The Outer Limits
Mr. Basque was fined $4000.00 or 90 days in jail. He will then be jailed for 1/6th of the full term. That is 6 days and he will be free to sell goodies once more.

correction
1/6th of 90 Days = 15 Days in jail not 6

Gold Member
Username: Kirankumar

NO Bashing

Post Number: 3027
i don't think anyone here works for any provider,if that was the case then i would have been sued a long time ago
just a thought

Gold Member
Username: The_coders

Post Number: 1421
What they're not telling you is what else he was selling to bring the heat on him lol

Silver Member
Username: Albino_midget

Post Number: 699
maybe he advertise like this,
www.goldbook.ca/goldbook/toronto/Satellite-Communications-Services/globsat.html

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5604
FTA TESTER
In metric system that do 6 days

Silver Member
Username: Bernardmi

Post Number: 242
Heavens.... how did I calculate 6 days ???

Damn beer !

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 13054
I am not surprised. Thowing up is a symptom of seizures.

Username: Currychips

Post Number: 3
LOL pretty close

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5649
You think, false me

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 13067
Wrong Plymouth above. Please ignore.