Nalin Nyda

Silver Member
Username: Fakeman1

Germantown, Maryland USA

Post Number: 102
Not only you are a Cancer to this forum but also a liar.You tell all the Newbies that register here that they are LK but when they correct you you call them Newbies.

You keep saying that LK was Banned. Show your proof. I don't know what part of India you are from but I would pay your fare to send you back.

BTW I know that you are a lier he was not Banned. He was only tried of your worthless S like the rest of us here

LK
Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 15852
Posted on Sunday, September 14, 2008 - 02:44 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Plymouth....I am LK, and U are a noob here, so STFU and listen and learn!....U do NOT come here and bash me and post bullshi*t about me or others... U are the wannabee ignorant newbie here trying to be something of a leader, but are lower that whale spe*rm....and always will be...so learn your place here, cause U are on the bottom of this Totem pole pal!

I don't bother you or even post here anymore, but saw this bashing of me and had to reply to your IGNORANCE!...now STFU and pull your head out of your azz and learn from those here that DO know something!

Instead of being an azzhole here and trying to impress the others, learn FTA first, then respect those much more senior and knowledgeable than U...U have a LONG ways to go to be the top here, and earn the right to bash others like me, that U don't know!

I suggest U go to REAL DSS FTA sites and learn from us admins and mods who actually TEST and know what we are talking about!...I know U never will do this, cause of your wannabee cocky bashing immature kiddie attitude, but U were advised...so STFU now and go LEARN!

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 5254
See how LK is idiot and know nothing

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/471885.html

Silver Member
Username: Lol

Post Number: 984
OMG after reading that thread Plymouth I recommend you turn off your TV buddy and start reading a dictionary

before we start calling you the English Butcher

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 5257
Lk is a idiot whatever

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 12773
Cancer grows...

and grows...

and grows...

AND GROWS

Username: El_key

Post Number: 4
yeah like your head, you seem to think you have some meaning because you like to press the button 12,000 times when you should be shutting the f uck up and running your parents fruit stand

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12775
El Kay

Talk about my abilities after you have posted over 1000 times. In the meantime, you are just a newbie with no knowledge.

Post Number: 9
no dummy you are a newbie.

1 or 10,000 posts mean nothing, a man is defined by his actions and you've proven to have none

Post Number: 10
sorry, I suppose running the fruit stand and cleaning the toilet is an action. you are good at 2 things

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12784
eL Kay or LK: Go back to your pimmping job on Largo Key

Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us