Need a fille

Username: Kanwal

Post Number: 5
Thank u nalin for sending me that link but i am unable to enter that web site if u could give me the current file for viewsat ultra clone i will be great ful to u.

Post Number: 6
Can some body help me to find a file for viewsat ultra clone pleaseeeeeeeeee

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 12716
Viewsat ultra clone file: It is a bit of a procedure with instructions for opening the box and setting jumpers.
You should sign register with
[link removed]
and then read up in the dicussions and in the file section for "clone receiver files" / "Viewsite cone"

Post Number: 7
Thank u nalin u always been very helpful to me, and about registeration of fta talk i m already registered there but the site is not accepting my pass word,
and when i went wth forgot pass word option they send me email to reset my pass word, it did'nt work too. Anyways thank u very much.

Silver Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 873
Great site nalin gave huh...doesn't work!...LMAO

Nalin is useless..

USE this link and site www.ftabins.net .. and this is there Viewsat Clone section, but last Clone file was Sept 25..yes you must register also, but its free!

http://www.ftabins.net/forumdisplay.php?f=169

Post Number: 8
So it means there is no file working for viewsat ultra clone, if it was released on 25th sep, or is there any?

Silver Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 875
Thats correct...VERY few sites support and people actually code Viewsat clones..thats what happens when ya have a clone..coo*lsat and captiveworks clones are in the same boat..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us