it's time for prayers

Gold Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1888
Some of you may remember MINN-ROCKS.

He is living in Huston Texas...and as you may know IKE is crashing/flooding the coast of GALVESTON, Texas. I last heard from MINN an hour ago but he had to get off the computer as the Hurricane approaches. In about 3/4 hours from now Ike will hit his home so he told me . Please say a prayer for him and other members and all souls in TEXAS.
Thank you!

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 2276
let minn know good luck and be safe.i know i live in florida and hurricanes are nothing to joke about

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1890
thanks RTAP... i hope i hear back from him within a few days. He said things didn't look good.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 18104
Even tropical storms are dangerous. With even only 40 mph winds debris can fly everywhere. Trash cans, outdoor furniture, you name it. Sometimes the storm won't be the one that gets you but what you have in your own back yard could. Evacuate if possible but by all means at LEAST stay indoors and away from windows.

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 2037
DOREEN he is not in texas he was making it excuse so you will never buther him again . he is ok if u leave him alone .

Silver Member
Username: Tigger_woods

WONT BE GOLFING, UNTIL BUICK OPEN

Post Number: 695
God Bless Minn Rocks and his entire family! I pray that everybody, people/animals survive the storm. I pray that everybody will come to know the Lord Jesus Christ in a personal relationship. I pray for John McCain and Sarah Palin to be able to survive all the unjust attacks from Obama,the liberal media and SSatan. Dear Lord we know that John and Sarah love you and share your values such as pro life/pro family issues. Please bless and strengthen them for the last 50 days of this campain. Help them Lord to over come the evil ones(Obama/Ssatan) so that John can appoint God fearing men and women to the Supreme court. Thank you Lord for John Roberts and Sam Alito, Bless them Lord as well as Clarence Thomas and Justice Scalia. We also ask you to touch the other judges such as Ginsburgh, Kennedy, Suitor and slips my mind at moment.

We alsp pray for people like Obama that do not know you Lord! Please reveal your son Jesus to Barack Obama and all democrats! We know Lord that you love them all even though they are on the wrong side of the major issues. Please Bless them all Lord, change their hearts and put them on the right path. We know it would be a crime against You O,Lord if a democrat was elected to the presidency! Please touch peoples hearts to vote for pro life Republicans Lord...In Jesus precious name we pray AMEN AND AMEN

Gold Member

Post Number: 2038
Tiger Woods
Silver Member

you sound red neck mother f8UCKER. SICK HO*MO. STOP TAKING WELL FARE AND FOOD STAMPS AND LOOK FOR A JOB . WHAT DO U KNOW ABOUT POLITIC? WHITE TRASH SMELLY S*HIT CHEAP F%UCK D%ICK HEAD.

WHAT VALUE SARA KNOWS. ??? THA'S WHY HER DAUGHTER IS PREGNAT AT 17 , IF SHE KNOWS JESUS SHE WOULD TEACH HER DAUGHTER NOT TO HAVE A SEX AT 17. MORRONNNNNNNNNNNNN

Silver Member

Post Number: 696
God Bless My Sarah!!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 697
HERE YA GO ZULU MY GOOD MAN

Charlie Gibson's Gaffe

By Charles Krauthammer
Saturday, September 13, 2008; A17

"At times visibly nervous . . . Ms. Palin most visibly stumbled when she was asked by Mr. Gibson if she agreed with the Bush doctrine. Ms. Palin did not seem to know what he was talking about. Mr. Gibson, sounding like an impatient teacher, informed her that it meant the right of 'anticipatory self-defense.' "

-- New York Times, Sept. 12

Informed her? Rubbish.

The New York Times got it wrong. And Charlie Gibson got it wrong.

There is no single meaning of the Bush doctrine. In fact, there have been four distinct meanings, each one succeeding another over the eight years of this administration -- and the one Charlie Gibson cited is not the one in common usage today. It is utterly different.

He asked Palin, "Do you agree with the Bush doctrine?"

She responded, quite sensibly to a question that is ambiguous, "In what respect, Charlie?"

Sensing his "gotcha" moment, Gibson refused to tell her. After making her fish for the answer, Gibson grudgingly explained to the moose-hunting rube that the Bush doctrine "is that we have the right of anticipatory self-defense."

Wrong.

I know something about the subject because, as the Wikipedia entry on the Bush doctrine notes, I was the first to use the term. In the cover essay of the June 4, 2001, issue of the Weekly Standard entitled, "The Bush Doctrine: ABM, Kyoto, and the New American Unilateralism," I suggested that the Bush administration policies of unilaterally withdrawing from the ABM treaty and rejecting the Kyoto protocol, together with others, amounted to a radical change in foreign policy that should be called the Bush doctrine.

Then came 9/11, and that notion was immediately superseded by the advent of the war on terror. In his address to the joint session of Congress nine days after 9/11, President Bush declared: "Either you are with us or you are with the terrorists. From this day forward any nation that continues to harbor or support terrorism will be regarded by the United States as a hostile regime." This "with us or against us" policy regarding terror -- first deployed against Pakistan when Secretary of State Colin Powell gave President Musharraf that seven-point ultimatum to end support for the Taliban and support our attack on Afghanistan -- became the essence of the Bush doctrine.

Until Iraq. A year later, when the Iraq war was looming, Bush offered his major justification by enunciating a doctrine of preemptive war. This is the one Charlie Gibson thinks is the Bush doctrine.

It's not. It's the third in a series and was superseded by the fourth and current definition of the Bush doctrine, the most sweeping formulation of the Bush approach to foreign policy and the one that most clearly and distinctively defines the Bush years: the idea that the fundamental mission of American foreign policy is to spread democracy throughout the world. It was most dramatically enunciated in Bush's second inaugural address: "The survival of liberty in our land increasingly depends on the success of liberty in other lands. The best hope for peace in our world is the expansion of freedom in all the world."

This declaration of a sweeping, universal American freedom agenda was consciously meant to echo John Kennedy's pledge in his inaugural address that the United States "shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty." It draws also from the Truman doctrine of March 1947 and from Wilson's 14 points.

If I were in any public foreign policy debate today, and my adversary were to raise the Bush doctrine, both I and the audience would assume -- unless my interlocutor annotated the reference otherwise -- that he was speaking about the grandly proclaimed (and widely attacked) freedom agenda of the Bush administration.

Not the Gibson doctrine of preemption.

Not the "with us or against us" no-neutrality-is-permitted policy of the immediate post-9/11 days.

Not the unilateralism that characterized the pre-9/11 first year of the Bush administration.

Presidential doctrines are inherently malleable and difficult to define. The only fixed "doctrines" in American history are the Monroe and the Truman doctrines which come out of single presidential statements during administrations where there were few other contradictory or conflicting foreign policy crosscurrents.

Such is not the case with the Bush doctrine.

Yes, Sarah Palin didn't know what it is. But neither does Charlie Gibson. And at least she didn't pretend to know -- while he looked down his nose and over his glasses with weary disdain, sighing and "sounding like an impatient teacher," as the Times noted. In doing so, he captured perfectly the establishment snobbery and intellectual condescension that has characterized the chattering classes' reaction to the mother of five who presumes to play on their stage.

letters@charleskrauthammer.com

Silver Member
Username: Ajdarwin

Post Number: 268
Well said. I was going to write much the same, though not as well. Charlie's "gotcha" was a cheap shot, and anyone even vaguely fair could see he did it purposely and likely with a great deal of forethought. It wouldn't have mattered what she had replied, he would have referred her to a different "doctrine". I could have given him some allowance if she hadn't asked for clarification, but she did, and he refused. I think it was his way of showing her that the press held the power to make her look foolish, no matter how well prepared she was for the interview. If the question had been asked of Biden or Obama, he would have asked, "Do you agree with the Bush Doctrine of anticipatory self-defense?".
He wouldn't have made him fish around to figure out what he was asking. The fact that he was deliberately vague put his bias and overbearing snobbery more on display than anything else. This is one of the reasons fewer people are watching the anchors anymore. They just aren't trustworthy.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2039
Joe Willis
Silver Member
Username: Ajdarwin

Post Number: 268

. If the question had been asked of Biden or Obama, he would have asked, "Do you agree with the Bush Doctrine of anticipatory self-defense?".

HE KNOWS BIDEN AND OBAMA ARE TOO SMART FOR THAT.

THE REASON ALL OF YOU RED NECKS GOING AFTER SARAH IS BECUZ YOU MAS*TURBATE EVERY CHANCE SHE APPEARS ON TV. U SOUND VERY IDIOTS . WHAT THE FU*CK YOU KNOW ABOUT THE WORLD IF YOU NEVER HAD A PSSEPORT. SO STICK WITH FOOTBALL AND BEERS.

Username: Diaper_head

Post Number: 4
cartier1
Why don't you stay out of this you are not even an America Citizen.

cartier1
THE REASON ALL OF YOU RED NECKS GOING AFTER SARAH IS BECUZ YOU MAS*TURBATE

Don't make me call Doreen.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2040
say hi to your shemale doreen. and yes im an american citizen who pays more than $1300 weekly as taxes so someone like you get a food stamp. i have more right to vote than you do. im more concern than you are . so go buy beers and exchange your food stamps with couple of dollars so you can buy weed. get lost

Post Number: 7
cartier1
It goes to show how stupid you are.
You judge me by my 4th post.You sir know nothing about me.
I judge you since you have registered here. A stupid piece of sh!t then and still a piece of sh!t now.

You want us to believe that pay more than $1300 weekly as taxes . I will bet you don't make that much in a month.

You are back with the same on same on.

Don't make me call your old friend Sat Scanner.

Bronze Member
Username: Agf

Post Number: 96
Doreen any news about MINN-ROCKS, we are praying for him

Bronze Member
Username: Punjavi_doo

Post Number: 87
last we heard from MINN, is his house got blown away....
along with his wife, kids & dog.....

please keep him in your prayers.....

Bronze Member
Username: Agf

Post Number: 100
Punjavi, Sure will do and am praying for the others too.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 88
BTW....cartier is a fu*ckin russian immigrant
and a niggger lover

he loves to smell nigggers azzes

and swallow niggger cummm....

Silver Member

Post Number: 700
Great post Joe Willis, you are a smart fellow!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
That goes for me too Tiger Woods.

And I do think that cartier1 is a fagg.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2041
punjavi doo
Bronze Member

Post Number: 88
PUNJAVI I GUESS YOU ARE INDIAN FROM YOUR USER NAME? BEFORE SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT YOU .I WANNA MAKE SURE FIRST. SO ANSWER THE QUESTION,

2ND IM NOT F*UCKING RUSSIAN IMMIGRANT .IM F*UCKING SOMETHING ELES. AND IF IM I WOULD BE MORE WHITE THAN A BLACK AND I WOULD GO TO McCAIN SIDE NOT OBAMA,
SO TILL I HEAR FROM YOU THEN I WILL RESPOND .

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1892
Cartier... don't judge a book by its cover and STFU you fool.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2042
DOREEN YOU KNOW THAT I DONT TALK TO SHEMALES LIKE YOU . AND GO GET A LIFE . STOP TAKING WELL FARE. ND STOP TAKING MONEY FROM YOUR BOYFRIEND. HAVE SOME DIGNITY AND GO TAKE CARE OF YOUR DAUGHTER INSTEAD OF HAVING HER IN SAME HOUSE AS YOUR BF . WHEN HE IS DRUNK HE LOOKS AT HER A*SS ALL THE TIME WISHING TO STICK IT IN HER.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1893
AGF... I doubt I will hear anything for a week or more since they have no power. Fingers are crossed tho and he is still with us. Still praying.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1894
Cartier you are one sick fu^ken @sshole aren't you. Go make your jewelry so you claim to do as your job and make a necklace and go choke yourself.

"HAVE SOME DIGNITY AND GO TAKE CARE OF YOUR DAUGHTER INSTEAD OF HAVING HER IN SAME HOUSE AS YOUR BF"

STUPID... my BF/common law husband is my daughters father. In Canada commin law is the same as being married ...You idiot no nothing pig.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2043
THE GOVERNMENT LAW IS SOMETHING AND GOD LAW IS SOMETHING ELES. YOUR DAUGHTER IS CALLED SOMEHWERE ELES BUSTARD AND YOU ARE CALLED WHORE.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1895
"bustard"? learn to spell dumb@ss and then maybe you might get respected around here, but on till then....keep your personal opinions to yourself when it comes to God and what his laws are. If your so religious why do you speak the way you do you little freaking hypocrite.

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Quebec city, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 3870
Many personal attack here

Rules

# DO NOT use profanity or demean your fellow users.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2044
DOREEN IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RELIGION. YOU ARE WHORE. SO GO GET YOURSELF HELP WITH YOUR DI*CK AND WITH YOUR BLUE CIRCLES AROUND YOUR F*UCKING EYES.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1896
Hijacking a threat is also frowned upon. But that doesn't stop anyone.

Forum rules:
DO NOT post your message in a subtopic where your message does not belong.

DO NOT type in ALL CAPS.

Rules or not it doesn't stop Cartier from PISSING ME OFF!
He can call me anything he wants I really don't care but my children have NOTHING to do with this topic or anything to do with ecoustic over all. I would thank you kindly if people would keep my children outta their sick twisted minds and stop posting about them.

Commandment #9:
You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor.
or
Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.

I think Cartier has broken more than just the forum rules here.

Plymouth why don't you go to the admin and report him.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1897
I prove my testimony... Cartier you are a hypocrite. You've just proved it for me with your words "AND GOD LAW IS SOMETHING ELES."

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1898
BTW need I remind you this has EVERYTHING TO DO WITH RELIGION. I do believe I started this thread called 'it's time for prayers'

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Quebec city, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 3872
Hey easy
You are both person i respect for your quality, i just want calmed you two.
I dont like personal attack as you know.

Please do peace

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 18156

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 1556
Upload

Gold Member