Nfusion.. loader etc..

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 3750
neil Silver Member Username: Frobi Post Number: 222 Registered: Aug-06 Posted on Tuesday, August 26, 2008 - 02:39 pm: Edit Post Can some one please help with nfusion? What is the latest bin and what loader should be used? Do you load it the same way as VS extreme or CW600P? Thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 3751
neil the latest bin for nfusion is 1.48. yes you can load the bin like viewsat extreme or u can ue innovative method webloader to download the bin..
all the files are available at
[link removed]
[link removed]
[link removed]

Gold Member

Post Number: 3752
[link removed]
here is the link for latest file

Silver Member
Username: Frobi

Post Number: 224
Thanks again sada.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3767
u are welcome.

Username: Cyou

Post Number: 1
Hi Sada,
I need help, I don't knnow how work my nfusion, installation on my lapotop,on your tv. Where I put ip adress? explain me step by step. If you don't know. . Thank you so much and have a nice day

Gold Member

Post Number: 3801
username for loader is admin and password what ever u use for nfusion..

what u need to do is go to menu , internet, then network information, find ur ip adress......
now write down ip adress at some paper..
now go to internet browser, in adress bar type ur ip adres. just like you type [link removed]
[link removed]
[link removed]
some hints .. when u are putting ip adress in adress bar, change the channel or some times tune in to 100 or 102 channels also help..
when u will type ur ip adress u wil get in to webloader, over there locate ur 1.47 bin that u saved and then clik on upload wait 1 min........ and ur rec will turn off and on again..
to check if u have latest bin, check under menu system setting, it should says 1.47..
after thaat if u still not up, go to menu usersetting and turn off emulator and autorolls on...
this should work.....
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/500222.html

Post Number: 3
Hi Sada,
How I change my ip adress, subnet mask and gateway , for network information. I don't understand this part.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3805
why are u changing ur ip adress, u don't need to ..

with ur remote go to menu , internet , then network information..
u will see the ip adress, thats all u need , u don't need to change anything .
then do what i said in above post

Post Number: 4
My ip adress, subnet mask and gateway it's writing 000.000.000. I can't change it

Gold Member

Post Number: 3807
are u using a router, then just plug in ur network cable in the back of nfusion, and u will automatically get the ip adress,
tell me ur setup?
how is the internet (network cable )connected to ur nfusion?
are u using any ethernet adapter or is it directly plugged in to ur rec from the router.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us