Hold off on buying kbox for now

Gold Member
Username: Kirankumar

NO Bashing

Post Number: 2919
guys,
here is an e mail i received from a reputable source.just to be safe hold off from buying any kbox until the mess is cleared up.here is the e mail

I got some news, you might have heard but, if u didn't here it is.

I knew this was coming, I just didn't know when, but kbox will be history. c00lsat has made it difficult for kbox to survive since it became personal when kbox started out, they tried to be difficult towards c00lsat instead of just leaving the other party alone. the major financial backer has forfeit kbox, and main personel of kbox is forced to stop. the manfacturer will not produce kbox no more, and has appologized to c00lsat for ever getting involved. this is fact, and may have some fiction, so don't quote me, just giving u some inside info. we will never know until it really happens, but by the looks of it, kbox k1 is being discontinued and k2 is just a dream. I would advise you not to "push" kbox in the meantime so u don't get any negative reputation in the forums until kbox can survive. kbox is going through some legal issues with c00lsat, since they took the 6100 and converted it to a k1. which everyone knows about.

anyways, just as I said some inside scoop.

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Quebec city, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 3453
Good post African
Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 3721
from this forum. 'i just wanna say sorry to anyone who listend to me and bought this box.. i never had a clue about all that comming.."
african what this lead to customers, i hope they find some new coder...
any coders?

Gold Member
Username: Kirankumar

NO Bashing

Post Number: 2921
right now there is no need to panic,because it is almost the same receiver as cs6100,so someone will figure out a solution for it

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 3722
i hope so..
lets hope for best

Silver Member
Username: Kingofdakingz

Post Number: 315
good post bro thanks

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 1966
who wanna buy my nfuison i1 mounth old used only once . it's working and withh all the accessories that came with .
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us