Sonicview Releases Bev Fix First Again!

Bronze Member
Username: Wisweed

Post Number: 11
Once again team Sonicview delivers a fast fix. Bev is up again.
Thanks to the Sonicview team, the best there is!

Gold Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 1557
wisweed i dont no what you mean my cw has ben up all week on bev miner freez so how do you think sv is the best when cw and vs did not go down

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Quebec city, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 3126
Bruce
This guy have only a SV and think this the best and is not informed on other brand.

I never go down on VS and CW best support since 8 months

Bronze Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 21
VS and CW, just like ALL receivers do go down. No receiver has been up for 8 months either.

Bev changed their PID 0907 keys yestreday and new files were released for Captiveworks, just like Sonicview and Pansat, which ALL went down yesterday. Sonicview DID release the first fix for this PID 0907 key change, so they can get Bev.

Sonicview is probably the best receiver out there with the best support, and does compare easily to any Viewsat and Captiveworks. So people should not try and bash Sonicview just because they own a VS or CW, which go down just as often or more, as Sonicview. If people had tracked every ECM for the past year, they would see that Sonicview usually is the first released in most cases. (not all, but most). CW and VS are decent receivers too, but no better than SV, especially the new SV 360 elite, and for HD, the SV 8000. Sonicview holds its own against any other receiver, and I'm not knocking CW and VS , like some other people here did to SV.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
Just to let ya know, the VERY popular new Captiveworks receivers the CW 700S and the CW 800S, did go down yesterday and required new files, which have been released today.

Gold Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 1033
Viewsat is #1 everyone knows that. Anybody who's anybody anyway.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1558
the only bin put out for cw was for the cw700&cw800 the cw600p and cw600s and cw650s did not go down and cw got more up time then sv go look at the bins from xmiss time cw got about a week more up time but that dont matter the point is sv is not the best its good just like cw and vs but this guy is braging sv is out first my cw600p did not go down so the cw coders are doing some thing right and sv are not there the first to go down lol just my thought

Gold Member

Post Number: 1034
It dont't really matter to me i'm just trying to p1ss him off

Gold Member

Post Number: 1559
and the bins for the cw700&cw800 came out last night at complete at about 11;30pm not this morning justforhaha get your info right thanks about 45 mins after sv

Gold Member

Post Number: 3127
Since 8 months best support non IKS are VS and CW.

If you live on Mars i dont know for North America thats it.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
U people are funny!

bruce ...was that PST or EST, do u want to make an issue about 16 minutes...1145 vs midnite 1201(morning)...I have better things to do..

I really don't care what anybody uses or likes..if U logged every ECM and the stream, then U would know which receivers are UP the most!..and has the best quality.

BTW...that premium and the 600s are short lived now , since the classic...the 700S and 800S are what CW is pushing!...that 600p is a dinosaur like the pansat 2500

Gold Member

Post Number: 1560
funny im not the one who started this thread just leting you no you where braging about being the first one out im just giving you the fax every one here knows i give good info the info you gave is just not right say what you want about the cw600p i got a cw650s and 2 cw600p and i think my cw600p is better then your sv that is about 80 dollers more then the cw650s for 80 dollers ill wait the hour and save 80 dollers

Gold Member

Post Number: 3129
justforhaha's

My conclusion for support is for both provider Dn and Bev

SV out files 9 on 10 out after Vs an Cw

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
U people here just love to argue like kids..I was simply stating that SV is usually first, which is a proven fact if U logged every ECM as I have..

BTW...I didn't start this thread...

and I would buy another SV anyday over a CW..I don't worry about a measley $80 for a better supported and quality SV receiver..and I have had at least 20 different receivers, including CW's and VS's..and still own some..can U people say the same...do u own a SV 8000 HD or Elite?...or do u just talk without knowing other receivers?...this place never changes...justforhaha's

Gold Member

Post Number: 3130
justforhaha's

I dont say SV not good receiver but if Tv is blackout quality without picture give nothing.

Dont be worry with that men.

"this place never changes"
Dont discredit Ecoustic for nothing, do you know better place?

Your username dont give us a serious credit.

Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Tigger_woods

CURRENTLY RUNNING NAGRA 3VIP DIAMOND ...

Post Number: 660
Hey does it really mater? Everything is going down permanently on 91108 or there abouts.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
"Dont discredit Ecoustic for nothing, do you know better place?"

I don't know a WORSE place, except others owned by DN and Bev, just like here.

This place IS JUST for haha's, it can't be taken seriously. This place is funny! What/who remains here is a joke, and I expect for that reason.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3138
"I don't know a WORSE place, except others owned by DN and Bev, just like here."

Give us a proof

Many people attack Ecoustic but post on it, Why?

I dont want post on provider sites.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
Very few post here now. No good info here or files. Most GOOD people have left for MUCH better sites, where they mod and admin. This is now just a playground for veterans to get their haha's, and the know nothings to be a wannabe. Anybody who knows anything about FTA already knows about this Zoocoustics site for wannabees. I come here only for the haha's and the wannabees bogus wrongful info posts. They are always good for a laugh. This place is the most ridiculous wannabee DN and Bev owned site on the net...ROTFLMAO

Gold Member

Post Number: 3139
Where is proof?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1039
Hi LK

Gold Member

Post Number: 1562
i think your right i was teling my wife the same thing this morning

Gold Member

Post Number: 1040
When you hang around for a year or two you can tell who's who.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1041
Heres another one nalinsuks = Kate

She made the mistake of saying "hehe" in a post. her favorite words
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us