NFusion Support

Silver Member
Username: Drmunna

Post Number: 384
Let me tell it was myth that everyone had that they had best support. it worked b'se they never had any interruption till last week. When it did went down some one said they upgrading server and will take two days.after two days other vip fta admin said they moving servers and everything be allright soon.
In reality no one is having clear idea whats going on with nFusion.In my view this is really bad bad customer support. I know they r not accountable, we all know but what we were doing was comparing boxes and their support(which is basically what matters) and in that regard nfusion lacks behind vs,cw etc.
when bins needed they do release it with in day or two while nfusion's so called server upgrade is going on since 5 days and all this without informing anyone.

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 3434
nfusionforum.com is down.......
i guess they are tired of hearing people complaining.....

Username: Picanha

East LA

Post Number: 5
C/P from ufcwatcher

06/26/2008
Updated information
S.U.N.S = Secured.Updating.Network.Systems is being brought online and we should see tv return soon.

There was not a flood, power outage or any such thing.

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Quebec city, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 2764
Guys

Imagine Satellite Providers buy this receiver (I am sure them buy and test all model)and follow the IP and found the server, it's very easy for them to blocked this server with help from Internet Providers.

And that, without any trace detected by user.

I repeat, buy several company receivers and several sites for download and that goes beings more difficult to get you.

Bronze Member
Username: Jjgee

Palatine, IL USA

Post Number: 44
Plymouth, you are just guessing. If you have proof that this has happened, post it, or the link to it. You are just spreading rumors, or starting them.

I don't own one of those things, but I hate to see this kind of thing get started without any proof.

Silver Member
Username: Boboshan

Somewhere, Out There

Post Number: 107
The Sky is falling, the Sky is falling...

All of you so called experts are just expressing your opinion, which is fine - this is a public forum. Just don't try to state your personal opinion as fact as it is misleading to others.

Nfusion is fine. If you bothered to read the info on their Home website, it is very clear what is going on. By their own admission, they shouldn't have made the mistake of saying the server or SUNS upgrade would only take a day or two. It clearly is more involved than that.

I'm sure that after all the trouble free tv their customers have enjoyed for many months on end, a few extra days to wait for them to finish their business is a resonable time to wait.

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 1909
USE BLUE JAY 2 BIN

Gold Member

Post Number: 3436
for?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1910
NFUISON

Gold Member

Post Number: 1911
BUT IT;S ONLY WORKING SO FAR FOR DN NOT BEV

Gold Member

Post Number: 3437
how is the channel change with the bin.. is it same or diff?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1913
SAME SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Silver Member

Somewhere, Out There

Post Number: 108
Both emu & bj working (for dn only) so why bother using bj?

Silver Member
Username: Imars99

Post Number: 123
Nusion have best of support dish never went down.I am so surprised why people are complaining..perhaps nobody can make happy all the people.

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Quebec city, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 2767
jjgee i dont have proof, but i'm not close to possibility for provider to act on it.

Silver Member
Username: Themangod

Post Number: 502
aww they said 1-2days and its been over 5 so thats not good.
nfusion does not have the best support.

these 5 days are down more then my viewsat ultra for past year.

wheres the support?

Silver Member
Username: Imars99

Post Number: 124
Viewsat remains down everytime ecm hit day or so not nfusion.Nfusion not even blink.Even now Dish working perfectly.So far bell is concerned they are introducing new iks system called S.U.N.S.

Silver Member

Somewhere, Out There

Post Number: 109
Kate I call BS - no way your ultra has been down less than 5 days total this year. Who are you trying to kid?

Silver Member

Somewhere, Out There

Post Number: 110
And btw nfusion was only down on 1 provider - the other was fine, so you can't say it's been down for 5 days - that's misleading.

Silver Member
Username: Sparky41701

Chavies, Ky Usa

Post Number: 100
is it down on dish only

Gold Member

Post Number: 3443
both are down dn and bev
+ both official website
f2atv and nfusion forum..

Silver Member
Username: Drmunna

Post Number: 386
with new bin v147 nfusion was running on both but now with today's dn ecm its down with dn while up with bev (with new v147 only!)

Silver Member
Username: Dghumman

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 250
when is nfusion going to start again as now both dn and bev is down now what should we do if someone knows the answer please help

Bronze Member
Username: Bluebee

Post Number: 85
We have to wait
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us