DN announces new security to replace nagra

Username: Zulumonster

Gaysex, Muslim Homo

Post Number: 6
C/P from another site

DN announced today that Guard Dog Security (better known as GDS) and DN have entered in to a long time security deal that will replace Nagravision security.

details to follow as we get em

Bronze Member
Username: Opie

DEEP SOUTH

Post Number: 60
Sorry, but I have to call BS on that one. I've searched the web, and I can't find anything related to that subject.

What site did you get this from?

Bronze Member
Username: Opie

DEEP SOUTH

Post Number: 61
Guard Dog Security is an alarm company. Maybe DN entered into a long term contract for their offices.

Username: Zulumonster

Gaysex, Muslim Homo

Post Number: 9
Actually I was thinking Guard Dog Security as in THE MOVIE ARMED AND DANGEROUS starring the Great John Candy, Eugine levy and Meg Ryan

Silver Member
Username: Mucho

Post Number: 319
Actually zulumonster when I read your post I was also thinking of the Movie
starring Jim Carrey Liar Liar.

Welcome to Guard Dog Security. Today is: June 13, 2008

Menu
About Us

Every client is guaranteed to receive the personal attention they need from our staff of experienced professionals.

Established in, Northeast, Arkansas, we maintain a firm uncomparable to any other.

Servicing Northern Arkansas and all of southern Missouri, we provide superior client service.

Our dedicated staff continues to strive for self-improvement, setting them above the rest.

Guard Dog Security is always in search of qualified and talented individuals to join our team.

Copyright © by Guard Dog Security All Right Reserved.

Published on: 2005-10-20 (347 reads)Content ©
Home - About Us - Services - Products - Contact Us - Recommend Us - Client Support

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 3032
"lets see how fast this sonofabitch 'll go!"
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us