Cw home site

Username: Waderya

Post Number: 9
anyone know cw home site?

Gold Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 1393
captive works got no home site but you can get the latest bins from crazyfta dot com and you will find all the how tos for cw most people will say f2atv dot come or completefta dot com but when boxes go down the sites go to pay so you can not get info from them but you can at crazyfta and we have live chat to help you better

Bronze Member
Username: Ez2ctv

Platinum Mem...

Post Number: 64
Bruce your wrong F2ATV DOES NOT go to pay at ANY TIME including ECM's.

The server at F2ATV does get slowed down due to the vast number of people trying to access the site. Popularity does have it's down side.

And F2ATV is the offical release site for Captive Works Team releases.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1394
thats right f2atv is not pay but when all othere boxes are down you cant get in at that site and its not the offical release site for Captive Works and if so then how come complete puts the file out every time about 1 houer befor f2atv so how can f2atv be the offical site so if you ask me completefta dot com is more of an offical site but it is pay so i get the file put it out before f2atv not long before but never the less most time crazfta got it out before because i put it there

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 15021
Bruce...its the captiveworks coders who are releasing the files at f2atv..

and at completefta...its the official site of the CAPTAIN receiver, not the CW...and the files are not released at completefta by the Captiveworks coders..and complete is being a pay site now, with heavy traffic

Most all sites get the files within minutes of each other...so most any site is good..except HERE!...LOL....U really need to define "official"...no such thing really..just coders release files at certain specific site first...hell chancysand posts his files at many sites directly...and I've had Blacklist post his files himself directly at dsscommunity...

so its no biggie...all long as we all share info and help each other....thats the ONLY thing that matters..

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 9702
All said and done - When the new BIN comes out and you can'r get into Completefta or f2atv, try
[link removed]
Almost invariably you would be able to get in and get your BIN.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1395
yep i think your 100% right but all in all for 2 1/2 years ive been pushing cw i have not found a site that puts out bins faster for cw then complete and not long after that i put it out at craztfta

Username: Waderya

Post Number: 10
thanks guys for your info i have a ariza 700 right know with mingos current situation he recomended to buy another stb i got it narrowed down cw600 prem. and the mini.the cw is alot better price and they both have good support so i read but the mini looks alot more user friendly man i dont know what to do??????????

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15022
Forget the CW 600 premium...

whatever ya do get a USB ready receiver...the Captiveworks 700 is a very good USB receiver for $109...but the CNX Mini is a USB great receiver too...also the Sonicview 4000, another USB ready receiver...U won't go wrong with any of those..and all have the best software support..I would say that the Mini may have a little edge due to the CNX project 7.6 to update it, without going to a DSS forums especially when ECMS and heavy traffic...and the Mini , IMO , has a better pic...but again all 3 receivers are good..

Bronze Member
Username: Pulpfiktion

Post Number: 80
LK - Are U still around. I am hollidaying Russia. U would do well here - lots of opportunity to work a fraud.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1397
lk the cw600p and cw700s are the same boxes but the only thing defrent is the usb and i dont think all people are that lazy to get there boxes and bring them to the computer but any way i dont think the cw700s got any think the cw600p dont have but the usb for lazy people lol

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15030
I know the differnce is the USB, thats why I emphasized the CW 700 over the 600 premium..

USB ready is a HUGE improvement...for $10 more!...

No more PIA connecting/disconnecting cable...placing receiver next to computer or vice versa...carrying receiver to another room...problems with communication and USB adapter and serial cables...

Common sense dictates buying a USB ready receiver, over the Premium..

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 9715
LK will take you to her site and sell you Viewsats, Sonicviews, then Nfusions, then CWs. Anything to get your attention and money.

Silver Member
Username: Bill038

Post Number: 631
If you listen to nalin, the wicked witch of the north, she will kill your box, send you to hacked sites and turn you in to DN.

Check her post counts, that is really the number of boxes she has killed. Do you know when she is going to kill a box.......................The next time she posts and someone takes her advice.

Stay afrom her advice, she is here to send you to hacked sites and kill your fta box.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us