Connecting two boxes using one IN line - Possible?

Bronze Member
Username: Burkan

Post Number: 90
I used to connect my Satcruiser 9000 FTA and my DN boxes as follow (and everything worked):

IN from Satellite to Satcruiser IN,
Satcruiser OUT (to TV) To DN IN.

Then out to TV using separate lines form boxes, one to input A and one to input B on my TV
Both boxes worked OK.

But recently I had to replace my Satcruiser (now a door stop) with Pansat 2700A. The above configuration does not work, when I connect the pansat out to the DN IN, the DN box starts to give out a low intensity thumping buzzing sound.

I tried one of those ONE input TWO output signal splitters but it only allows one LNB to be received by both boxes, I have Echo 1.2, Echo 7 and Echo 8 coming through my one single line.

So is there a way to do what was working with the Starcruiser? and I'm trying to do using the pansat??

This a serious request, please be serious with your response.

Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Kirankumar

I will not b...

Post Number: 2082
do you have a switch outside ? if so what kind ?

Gold Member
Username: Kirankumar

I will not b...

Post Number: 2084
if you subscribe then most likely,you should have a dp34 switch installed,in that case just run a new cable form switch to receiver,if that is not the case post here

Bronze Member
Username: Burkan

Post Number: 91
African,

Thanks for your suggestion but my request is simple, I want to use ONE line from the outside switch. I used it before, I want to know if its possible with Pansat.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us