Viewsat Ultra frozen

Bronze Member
Username: Dhabu

Boston, Ma Usa

Post Number: 12
My Ultra is grozen either on 0 or 1 0r 6 on the front.
When I go to upload the new bin through the usb it keeps on saying intializing usb and nothing happens.
It is totally frozen. I cannot load anything.
When I use the cble to load through the loader it keeps on saing intializing and gives a error code. How can I resolve this problem.
Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1851
First of all, make sure the cable from the dish is disconnected. Do a hard reboot, then try loading with cable again.

Silver Member
Username: Plymouth

Quebec city, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 475
Try it:
In your package box with receiver is furnish a cable RS-232 you must download factory bin with the cable from your computer .
Go to: <[link removed]>
download this 2 files:
PVR Loader v11 - Firmware Updater ( Serial)you install this one on computer
VS2000 ULTRA Factory Bin File - V132
for download with the loader in your receiver

Sorry Hawaiian

Gold Member
Username: Kirankumar

Kenya

Post Number: 1902
any results?

Bronze Member
Username: Palau

Hercules, Coahuila Mexico

Post Number: 18
I got my Ultra working now by following the instructions given here. I diconnected the lnb cable and then loaded factory bin 132 through my usb port and then loaded new vs bin. I still can not get cnn or western channels, any ideas?

Bronze Member
Username: Palau

Hercules, Coahuila Mexico

Post Number: 20
sorry, I forgot to say Thank you!

Bronze Member
Username: Baileygirl

Post Number: 25
Try disconnecting your sat. cable again then turning the receiver off in the back. Then turn it on and wait for the receiver to reboot, then once it is rebooted, (don't reconnect your sat. cable yet, just have the receiver hooked to your tv) then load the latest viewsat file for March 2008, wait for it to load, and then turn the receiver off in the back again. Reconnect your satellite cable to the receiver. Turn the receiver back on. Flip to channel 120 and wait until you get the picture to come back on. It may take 10 -20 minutes. Just wait, it will say "autoroll" but just wait until you see a picture on your tv. This may clear up any issues you are having with not getting the cnn or western channels. Hope this helps, it helped me.

Bronze Member
Username: Dhabu

Boston, Ma Usa

Post Number: 13
I thank all of you and I have done exactly as you have said by loading the factory bin and reloading with the current Bin and everything is
in working order.
Thanks so much.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us