Missing Channel 573 - Dishnet

Username: Jaggudada

Post Number: 1
I can't seem to locate the free preview channel 573 on 148 Satellite that is showing the MH1 punjabi channel. I have a Viewsat Ultra. Are there others with the same problem? Do i need to scan a particular TP to get that preview channel?

Silver Member
Username: Lomna

Post Number: 114
hey dada it didn,t know MH1 coming from 148. Is that true? I will scan mine and will let you know. Dada Whats MH stands for?

Post Number: 2
MH1 is Music Hits one and its a Punjabi channel. Though it is available through 118.7 satellite but for a short period its being also telecast on the Dish Free Preview channel 573 which is on 148 satellite.

Post Number: 3
anyone? There must be a lot of people with VS Ultras and 148 Satellite.

Could you guys confirm that you are getting channel 573?

Silver Member
Username: Lomna

Post Number: 124
hey Jaggu, My understanding is that MH1 isn,t available on 148 But I'm able to scan ETC2 but it is nothing there., secondly (I,m not sure about it ) But we need to get a bigger dish and different lnb. (I don,t know why ..sound s very stupid) I have given up searching for MH1.Now I do have more questions about MH. Isn,t DN is the provider of MH. If yes isn,t strange we need to buy bigger dish and different lnb. Many questions??????

Bronze Member
Username: Sandy12421

Post Number: 46
i need help zee gujarti chenal
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us