Nalin???

Bronze Member
Username: Mrkhan

Post Number: 50
Hello,

Its been a long time since I had chat with you. Hey I just download the new file for my flu box (jvvh_pansatremote_239.bin) the pic is coming good, but whats happening is that when I go to save all my favor channels to channel edit and it ask for 4 code pw, well thats not working, meaning its not letting me put the 4 codes pw when I push the 4 zeros. You think its cuz of the 239 bin file or what?

Thank you,

Firoz

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 7339
Try 1668

Silver Member
Username: Snw7619

Bahamas

Post Number: 156
i put the jwh pansat 240 bin in my pansat 2500>>2700 but it not working ???

Gold Member

Post Number: 7345
It is working. You must do Factory reset, User setup, Antenna setup and Blind scan

Gold Member

Post Number: 7347
I just found out that for BEV, the autoroll may not work and you may need to put in keys manually for ID 0901.

Username: Ajaz9434

Post Number: 1
nalin any idea on new bins for cs6000 please.

Silver Member
Username: Way2smart

Http://desifta.co.nr/

Post Number: 541
Find all new files at [link removed]

dont forget to ask questions

Username: Ajaz9434

Post Number: 5
NALIN WITH YOUR EXPERIENCE DO YOU THINK NY BINS FOR CS6000 WILL BE RELESE ANY TIME SOON

Silver Member
Username: Way2smart

Http://desifta.co.nr/

Post Number: 549
may be 2nite maybe 2morro

Username: Edmundk

Newmarket, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1
Nalin
I have a converted pansat 2500 to 2700. Tonight I
entered CS_240T_Lighting bin (just because it's a newer Bin than 239 and believe it'll be better), and nothing shown on TV. Before I had Jvvh_239 bin and it was working fine. So I re-entered Jvvh_239 bin again, still nothing shown on TV. So I tried to enter the 2500_2700 conversion file again, and entered Jvvh_239, it won't let me. What should I do now? Please assist.

Bronze Member
Username: Aryan

Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 44
mine 239T is not scanning 3/ku all the channels, just getting Zee tv, B4U, ARY no news channels and other channels.
earlier in 235T i was getting all of them.

i didi all the steps downloaded file, did a factory reset, rescanned all the channels, (it is not scanning all the channe)

nalin any possible reasons??

Gold Member

Post Number: 7352
The Smart 1! : Stop interfering with your spam. Can't you read the title of the page?

Gold Member

Post Number: 7353
Edmund Kan and Aryaan: Avoid CS_239 and CS_240 BINs.
Install something like CS_232T_lightning or jvvh_232.
Then install jvvh_240 (either Pansat Remote or Fortec remote depending on what you have).
Then go through the full procedure of
1. Switch off and on at the back (hard reset).
2. Factory reset.
3. User setup including closed caption off
4. Antenna setup of one only (Echo 3 first if you want that). Blind scan and sort.
5. The other sat if you have one. Blind scan and sort. Finish all sats. Hard reset again.
6. Manual entry of keys if not autorolling.
7. Any way autoroll off .
8. Set up favourites.

If no go at any stage, install
jvvh_208_2500to2700.bin making sure you do it with simultaneous use of switch on receiver ans start "write BIN". The install jvvh_240

I have tested jvvh_24o on a Pansat 2500 clone converted, and I am giving it 10/10

Post Number: 2
Nalin,
Thanks for your advice. Sounds like I don't have to do a jtag and load the factory bin like what I read on the forum, right? My sat receiver shows "ON" except my tv screen is blank (blue colour) with nothing on. Based on your recommendation, first install the jwh_208_2500 to 2700.bin, is this the same bin as the originl bin conversion from 2500_2700 except not sure the one I have is jwh_208. If negative, where do I find jwh_208_2500_2700 bin? And after I loaded this bin, I guess I don't have to load the old 2500_2700 conversion again, right? And afterwards, I just load back the jwh_240pansa bin and it will work, right?
For yr. info, last nite I first loaded the CS_240T_Lighting, I guess this bin was not appropriate view there's nothing shown on TV,so I reloaded back jwh_239 which I thought it should work because it was working before, it turned out still nothing shown on TV. I was hesitated whether I should reload the Pansat 2500_2700 conversion bin again and then reload back jwh_239 see if the Sat will work back again, but failed. I tried to load 2500_2700 conversion bin twice but it said "Write failed", so I gave up and decided to come to you and ask the expert. I hope I didn't kill the receiver other than when I turned on the unit, it shows "ON" the screen display.Looking forward to your guidance on this. Thanks!

Gold Member

Post Number: 7373
Your receiver says ON, so it is not dead. Does it go through b-7-5-pause and then ON?

Post Number: 3
Hi Nalin,
Sorry I just got back from work. To answer your question, YES you are right, when I turned on the switch at the back, it showed b-7-5- then ON the screen display.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7389
You are probably not installing the BIN correctly.

C/P from Instructions in full_kit10B.

D. Action:
Go into Windows explorer and find the jvvh directory. Go to Needed directory..
Double click on BL Updater 1.4
1. Methods of installation.
There are two methods of burning (installing) these files.
Method 1: Files that are boot files or contain boot file may be installed with switching on of the receiver and clicking on 'Write' at the same time. These files are:
jvvh_208_2500to2700.bin, 640KB (Select 'BIN' in updater) Preferred
jv_205.1.bin, 640KB (Select 'BIN' in updater) Good alternative
b75_m_1.bin, 64KB (Select 'BOOT' in updater) Use only if above two do not install the BOOT
Method 2: Files that are pure BIN upgrades are preferably installed after turning on receiver and clicking on 'Write' when 'b' shows up on the receiver.
These files are jvvh_211 onwards to the latest BIN or CS_218T_lightning onwards to the latest BIN file

In either method, after clicking on 'Write' you must Wait whilst the receiver is showing a anticlockwise rectangle and later the receiver will then show b75 flashing and the Computer will show 'BURN'. The receiver will reboot and show b-7-5 and then stop for a while on 5. Do NOT turn off receiver at this time. When the receiver is showing 'ON', then only the process is complete and you can turn off the receiver.
Most failures occur because of not WAITING.

Post Number: 4
Hi Nalin,
Thank you for yr advice. I've located Jvvh_208_2500to2700.bin file and tried to download this bin on the receiver twice, it still said "Write Fail". I have to do this step before loading Jvvh_240Pansat bine file. So what should I do now? Please enlighten.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7399
In the full kit you will find a subdirectory
Revert_to_2500
Follow the instructions to restore to 2500 status. Then start all over again.
[link removed]

Post Number: 5
Hi Nalin,
Per yr. instruction, I successfully revert back to 2500. Now I just reloaded Jvvh_208_2500to2700.bin which said "WRITE OK", then I loaded Jvvh_240Pansat which also said "WRITE OK". So I disconnected the unit and hooked it back to the TV, turn on the switch, the receiver screen showed 4 bars flashing (nightrider), and still nothing on TV. Did I do something wrong or miss a step this time? Please enlighten.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7411
Look at the Instructions in the KIT. I think it is section D or E onwards as to what to do to get activated fully. There is still some sweating to do before you get the candy.

Post Number: 6
Nalin,
I overlooked yr advice abt waiting for "ON" to appear on screen when I first loaded the Jvvh_208_2500to2700.bin, when I saw "WRITE OK", I immediately switched it off and loaded the other bin i.e. Jvvh_240Pansat, again I turned it off after I see "WRITE OK" and disconnected the unit and connected on the TV. All of a sudden I remembered what you said in yr previous msg, so I reloaded the Jvvh_208, this time I waited until I saw the screen showed not ON but "0121", so I turned it off and loaded the JvvH_240Pansat, same thing I waited until it said "WRITE OK", a couple of minutes later, the screen showed "0121" instead of "ON". So is "0121" is the same as "ON" in this case? Believe I did something right this time because the last time the screen showed nothing other than nightrider. Please advise.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7415
The Instructions.doc gives the exact details of what to do about loading a file. The most common mistake is to turn off the power before everything is done.
It wil save you a lot of headache if you print the instructions and read them carefully.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7416
You still have to set up the receiver as if it is a new receiver first loaded. There is scanning etc. to be down.

Post Number: 7
Hey Nalin,
You are right 110%. I just connected the Sat receiver back onto TV, it's back to normal now. I am doing a Blind Scan which will take a few minutes. I am glad that the nighmare is finally over. Really really appreciate your help & your expertise advice. Have a nice evening.

Post Number: 8
Hi Nalin,
Re setting up the receiver like a new one, YES SIR I am aware of that. As we speak now, all the chanels are back. And now I know why I screwed up yesterday when I downloaded the CS_240 bin, I thought I downloaded the wrong bin, but actually I didn't wait for the "ON" or "0121" to come up when finished downloading and I turned off the receiver & disconnected the cable.

Without your help, I guess I am still scratching my head today. Anyway thank you thank you thank you !!! Good night!

Gold Member

Post Number: 7429
All's well that ends well.

Post Number: 10
Hi Nalin,
Without your help, it is not going to happen that smooth & easy

Have a nice day!

Bronze Member
Username: Mcrabbycabby

Wpg, Man Canada

Post Number: 33
hello nalin my pansat 2700 n2 it loads dn great but wheni go for my 91sat it only got 22 tps and when it went to load the channels it will shut my box off it comes back on i loaded the241-c bin the ds works good any idea thanks alot.

Silver Member
Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 381
you may get better results scanning the 91 sat first.

Bronze Member

Wpg, Man Canada

Post Number: 34
ty ill try that.

Bronze Member

Wpg, Man Canada

Post Number: 35
thanks tooter it worked.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums