Doreen or Stephan???

Bronze Member
Username: Mrkhan

Post Number: 47
Hello Guys,

Hey the software you got me (imtodvd) remeber, well its not working right, I have tried few times to rip a dvd movies and after it complets it says the quicktime can't understand the file and it won't open. I am asking you guys if you can find me another dvd to ipod software would appreciated, thanx

I hear this 2 software are pretty good like these ones. PQ DVD to iPod Video Converter Suite and Cucusoft DVD to iPod Converter are good. Is a possible if you guys can get me on of the fully version of this software?

Thank you,

Firoz

Silver Member
Username: Steph_raven

Cartier is my boy toy!..., U wanna play... Canada

Post Number: 278
Firoz, i'm dowloading both of them for you. i don't have an ipod therefore can't really test the software. i will install them on my pc to see if they are functional(registration issue or incomplete file etc). pm me an email where i can send these softwares. all you'll need to do is unzip and install.

Bronze Member
Username: Mrkhan

Post Number: 49
Hey Stephane,

So any luck fidning those softwares yet and also did you get my email I send to you where to send on my email account? Hey check this out. I was trying with that software (imtodvd) well it did rip the movie but made two serparete file for which I wanted in one, following me? it show all the charters in that dvd, so I seleted the one I wanted which were the actual films, so I check the 2 box for which I wanted and then it ripped the movie but made two mp4 file instead of in one whole mp4 file u know, how do I do that do you know?

Hey I was reading your quote: who is "cartier"?

Thanx

Firoz

Silver Member
Username: Steph_raven

Cartier is my boy toy!..., U wanna play... Canada

Post Number: 282
Firoz, sorry i can't really help you there, i haven't used any of those softwares you are talking about. i just know where to find them. i did reply to your email, sorry for the delay, i was not home all that much...with christmas and new years celebrations..btw PQ DVD to iPod Video Converter suite, i couldn't find a full unlocked version.
cartier is my little boy toy....it's a long story
when he reads my posts he knows, i should change all of that cuz he hasn't around for a while.hummm and it's the new year...i'll think about it... enjoy!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us