End of the year status...

Bronze Member
Username: Nub2fta

N/a, N/a Canada

Post Number: 88
so, what's the news, as we ring in the new year... to my understanding B3V & Charlie are down (except for the basics on Charlie... for those without a Nfusion or a Dreambox... ) Am I right?? Well, I would like to thank you all for an enlightening 2007, and may 2008 exceed expectations. Special Thanx, to Nalin, FTA TESTER, and all the vets that escape my mind at this moment.
nub.

Silver Member
Username: Aafl_dragon

Post Number: 236
Well it seems new bins will be out by today or tomorrow that's what I think so everything will be alright I hope ^^

Anyways Happy NeW Coming 2008

Bronze Member
Username: Wabash

Post Number: 38
I've started a new thread for sharing all info about new bins and I hope you'll direct all bin-related info there so we may all find out about bin releases, bugs, downtime, etc., in one place, just like the New Keys thread.

New Bins https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/427000.html

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
Since it's New Year's Eve tonight, the coders are all probably enjoying the holiday with their families and friends, as should we all. They do not owe us anything yet we owe them countless hours of "free" entertainment. Is a little downtime too much to ask?

Put your remotes down, find yourselves some good company, pour whatever drink suits you and toast away.

Happy 2008!

Silver Member
Username: Aafl_dragon

Post Number: 238
Lol Yeah I already got plans to a party with friends and just relax and have fun and you should all!

Silver Member
Username: Gigolo72

Post Number: 132
so new BINs will be in next year, which means we have to wait a year now !!! sounds scary but it's only hours away now !! LOL....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 41
Hell, we waited 3 months once for a bin. What's a year?

Silver Member
Username: Kirankumar

Kenya

Post Number: 529
Happy new year to you all and your family and friends,and also the guys on this site who have helped us.thank you all very much
Be safe and hope all your wishes come true in the new year
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us