Satellite Accessoires

Bronze Member
Username: Gmanrus

Post Number: 66
Could anyone tell me a name and an adress of any good store where they sell accessoires for satellites? I need an adress in Richmond Hill or in the GTA but close to Richmond Hill... Thank u for ur help.

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 2370
It is very hard to find a honest retailer for FTA sat stuff that has anything. I live right near 2 major metro area's and could not after calling over 50 places find a simple dicq switch... It is best to use a internet store, ebay, or order it from a supply place. Just google the parts you need, and be thrifty look for the best price including shipping and buy it that way...

I am sure some will come in this thread and say well we have a store here i get all my parts from thats great but in the real world just find what you need online we all have to.

Silver Member
Username: Kirankumar

NC

Post Number: 380
fta tester is right,i have problems like him so i use the internet and i keep extra switches on hand just in case i need it or a friend needs it.if you do find things like cables in your home town,they are 3 times the price at places like radio shack

Bronze Member
Username: Gmanrus

Post Number: 68
Ok, so all what I have to do is go to the eBay site and buy a suitable switch for me, right???

Silver Member
Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 313
www.canadacomputers.com/locations/

www.canadacomputers.com/main.php?do=ShowProdList&cmd=pl&id=ET.679
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us