MAYWEATHER VS HATTON

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 1301
MY PICK IS HATTON THIS GUY IS A PRESSURE BOXER.

PPV
Saturday, December 8 2007
MGM Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas, Nevada
Floyd Mayweather vs. Ricky Hatton (WBC Welterweight Championship)
Jeff Lacy vs. Peter Manfredo Jr. (super middleweights)
Daniel Ponce De Leon vs. Eduardo Escobedo (WBO Junior Featherweight Championship)
Wes Ferguson vs. Edner Cherry (lightweights)

Robin Park Centre, Lancashire, England
Zaurbek Baysangurov vs. Jamie Moore (EBU Light Middleweight Championship)

Le Cannet, France
Yuri Nuzhnenko vs. Frederic Klose (WBA Welterweight Championship)
Juan Carlos Reveco vs. Brahim Asloum (WBA Light Flyweight Championship)

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 2090
i cant wait for this one... i hope hatton can do it, but i dont know. should be good.

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 1304
hey dantetn mayweather is a point boxer.meaning that he scores point and runs like a biitcch.if he has the balls to stand toe to toe he's gone.i bet you.

Silver Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 836
Probably get good odds on Hatton:
http://www.vegasinsider.com/boxing/
Upload

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 1307
hey zulu.que bola long time no see.i knew you couldn't stay away from this boxing thread.i would love to keep this one alive so i will post up coming fights and detail to try to maintain it alive.

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 2294
RTAP, even De La Hoya brought pressure....But Floyd is too quick and smooth. He backs up and fires off counters. But damn, I really hope Hatton wins. I cant stand how Floyd fights. Like you said if he was to go toe to toe with the someone like Hatton, he would get worked.

Bronze Member
Username: Ouchi_collashi

Post Number: 83
Hatton by sixth round KO. Odds makers have this one totally wrong. I don't see Mayweather winning a round in this fight.

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 1310
naledge503 the fight between mayweather vs de la hoya was a hoax.anyone who really watches boxing will tell you that delahoya boxing that night was his traditional style.and everyone claims that they are friends.but this fight no one is friends.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2297
I dont know about all that. I just know that Oscar kept coming forward and pressing the fight and Floyd kept backing up and countering. But like I said, I really hope that Hatton beats Mayweather.

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 2102
i cant pull for any boxer who was on dancing with the stars!! lol
Hatton has power,and a lot to prove. Mayweatherhas fought the big fights to date. The experience has to go to mayweather. I would like to see hatton knock him out in 14 seconds in the first!

Username: Bluntman420

Toronto, Ontario Canadia eh

Post Number: 5
Man i hope Hatton knocks Mayweather out and finally shuts that fool up. Mayweather is supposedly retiring after this fight, but if he beats Hatton, i would love to see Mayweather and Cotto go at it....It's hard to pick a winner in this fight but i'm gonna bet against mayweather and say Hatton winner by K0 in the 10th round

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 1445
u r all wrong and jealous warms. you know no s8hit about boxing . this is boxing and not ufc

they are tachtics and way to win . what a damies you are rtap : u think great boxer is the one that goes toe to toe.
how many times you went toe to toe in ecoustics and you could not survive .

mayweather will win will win will win

f*uck ecoustics and the rest in it .

Gold Member

Post Number: 2306
lolol...so you are saying fu(k yourself??

Gold Member

Post Number: 2307
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Jaye50

Post Number: 22
this is what happens when casual fans talk about boxing.....floyds style isn't to run.....he's only gotten on his bicycle when fighting guys that are three or four weight classes above his optimal weight.....his style is to use upper body movement giving angles and shoulder rolls to deflect punches....and stiff quick as hell counters that discourage fighters from leading.....

and hatton isn't as much a pressure fighter as he is a jab and grab fighter.....hatton was nearly taken out by collazo who is good but hardly elite.....and was chased back down to 140 in his attempt to crack the welters

floyd is a jack*ss....but he's a supremely gifted fighter.....hattons only chance is to uglify the fight in an attempt to make it hard to score.....there is nothing that hatton does that floyd doesn't do yards better.....

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 1351
Mayweather-Hatton face-off!
Photo: Mary Ann Owen

WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather and IBO jr welterweight king Ricky Hatton had to be separated after "The Hitman" gave "The Pretty Boy" a push during today's press conference in Las Vegas.

Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Plks4432

Post Number: 16
Hi guys,
If coders will come up with new bin, which channel I could see this bout?
PS I don't think Hatton got any chances against Mayweather, unless these guys want to meet 3 times which allows both of them to collect much more money. There are a lot of examples of these games in boxing world..

Silver Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 498

Username: Cameleon

Burnaby, Bc Canada

Post Number: 1
jaye has got it right. mayweather is very hard to hit. better than the elusive pernell whitaker. hatton will get carved like everyone has. too many dismiss mayweathers power and ring savvy. he may be the best ever, pound for pound. this guy is in great shape every year. he may lose in his forties.

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 1360
pavel even if dn is down you can see on 455/472.i saw the mayorga/vargas fight when everything was down.

Bronze Member
Username: Feroz

New york, New york U s a

Post Number: 15
in regards to this fight mayweather might end up winning by pts hes a coward he wont fight clean this bicth gets on his bike and run what can u expect fffrom this trash

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
Hi RTAP,
Can you clarify what is 455/472i?
If it's channel number it could be different on my receiver after I scanned Echo 3, Echo 7 and Echo 4.
Thanks in advance..

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 1362
these are ppv channels for sport.

Bronze Member
Username: Ouchi_collashi

Post Number: 84
Watch for all the late money to come in on Hatton. Roger Mayweather is and was a bum. Floyd will be proven the same after this fight.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
These channels are down also this time.
455 is PPV 110 and 472 is Teez, which is
p?rn actially on the same 110.
So, you got them all working now?

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 1363
pavel i let u know tommorow.i will check tonight and let u know.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
Where can I catch Mayweather-Hatton tomorrow?
Any of PPV sport channel or some specific?
And on witch satellite 110 or 119?
Pls, advise

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 851
HBO I think.........

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
There are lots of HBO channels like HBO2W, HBOSG and so on, but no HBO PPV.
That's why I'm confused
Who can advise,pls

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 852
300 or 301

Bronze Member
Username: Westway11

Post Number: 43
Here's a link straight from the B3LL EXPR3SS VU site saying it will be on channel 401

http://www.bell.ca/shopping/PrsShpTv_PPV_Landing.page?selectedtab=3&EventId=&fir st=0&Title=mayweather_hatton

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
300 on 119 is HBO - no sport event scheduled!
301 on 119 is HBO2E - nothing either
Any other gueses?

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 853
DN HBO 456 is currently showing the coundown right now. So this could be on 455-456 tomorrow....While searching for the info I found out this is a huge fight in Europe.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
Thanks 10/4

Username: Stemmer2

Post Number: 5
SATURDAY, DECEMBER 8TH, 2007 AT 9:00 PM ET/6:00 PM PT
LIVE ON PAY-PER-VIEW
HBO PPV MGM GRAND, LAS VEGAS, NV
12 RD. WELTERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP BOUT

DN PPV 456

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
Hi guys,
Surprisingly, I can't get 455 or 456 channels...
Lots of PPV except these channels.
Is this only 2 channels where can I watch this bout?
I found that 455 channel resides on 13361 transponder, but somehow my scan range is only up to
13000 or something.How could I resolve this?
Any advise appreciated..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
It's getting crazy with channel enumeration..
DN 401 is golf channel, but what is under this number on Bell Express - no idea.
They are the same?

}

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 858
Pavel...Did you try a TP Scan?

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 859
Freq 12388 Echostar 7 119.0W

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 860
Sorry 12399

Silver Member
Username: Oleg1474

New port richey, Fl Usa

Post Number: 475
EURO/ECM666 The BEST fta-program FTAnow@USA&EUROPE ...Thank you!!Oleg PHD

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
Did you mean to try to catch 454 PPV sport?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
After transponder scan I caught 455 channel with
"Customer who have ordered PPV sporting event" and so on.
Is that it's suppose to be this time on this channel? I expect to see some countdown..

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 864
That it, Coundown is off now

Silver Member
Username: Oleg1474

Florida Usa

Post Number: 489
www.fta4dummies.com

Silver Member
Username: Jojogun

Fairfield, CA United States

Post Number: 324
Mayweather scores a 10th round knockout with one of the most beautiful left hooks I've ever seen. Go pretty boy Floyd

Silver Member

Post Number: 325
"It's hard to pick a winner in this fight but i'm gonna bet against mayweather and say Hatton winner by K0 in the 10th round"

Well.....you got the round right.

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 1388
i'm stunned.thats all i can say.

Gold Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1658
Gotta give Mayweather his props! He is one bad MF!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 326
Mayweather's victory was all the more satisfying because his crazy brit fans booed when the American national anthem was being sung. I really thought this was disrespectful of them. There was no such booing when Tom Jones sang 'God save the queen'. When you're visiting another country you should at least respect their national anthem.

Silver Member

Post Number: 327
Correction: Hatton's crazy Brit fans disrespected the American national anthem

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1659
True that. I was surprised that the Brit fans booed and hissed when Tyrese sang the national anthem. But Tyrese kept his composure and did a very good job. When Mayweather knocked out Hatton, I was saying 'boo that you tea sucking b@stards!' Didn't you just wanna shove that guy's head through that drum?!!

Silver Member
Username: Banej

Post Number: 335
british fans are all hooligans and so are most of the european fans. dont you guys watch their soccer games and see for yourself???

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 1398
TV Azteca, PPV
Saturday, December 15 2007
Cancun, Mexico
Jorge Linares vs. Gamaliel Diaz (WBC Featherweight Championship)
Rudy Lopez vs. Naoki Matsuda (featherweights)
Edwin Valero vs. Juan Carlos Salgado (WBA Super Featherweight Championship)
Rodolfo Lopez vs. Naoki Matsuda (featherweights)
Pipino Cuevas Jr. vs. TBA
Guty Espandas Jr. vs. TBA
Wilfredo Vasquez Jr. vs. TBA

Meadowbank Stadium, Edinburgh, Scotland
Alex Arthur vs. Stephen Foster Jr. (WBO Junior Lightweight Championship)

Dessau, Germany
Natascha Ragosina vs. TBA (WBC and WIBA Women's Super Middleweight Championships)

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 1399
Jones-Trinidad in Puerto Rico!

Monday, December 10 2007

Photo: David Martin Warr/DKP

Eight-time world champion Roy Jones Jr. visited the home of five-time world champion Felix "Tito" Trinidad for a press conference at Coliseo Roberto Clemente in San Juan, Puerto Rico on Thursday. While both boxers have been good sportsmen at previous media tour stops in New York and Los Angeles, the emotion of being on his native island caused Trinidad to sharpen his words towards Jones concerning their Jan. 19 showdown at Madison Square Garden and on HBO Pay-Per-View. Trinidad became very serious at the end of the media-packed press conference, striking the podium and telling his interpreter to translate what he had to say in English because he wanted to make sure Jones would hear him. "Roy, I am telling you this and I am serious this time," Trinidad said. "Every time I hit you it's going to hurt. I think Roy has a bad memory when he says he's going to win in four rounds. What are you going to do when I knock you out in the second round, Roy?" Jones responded, "Tito's got to go in fo. He's doing a lot of talking now. He's got a big mouth. That's a bad sign."

Silver Member

Post Number: 328
Jones/Trinidad....Two old warriors well past their prime fighting on ppv. I sure hope FTA is up on that nignt because no way I would pay $50.00 to watch it. If they were both fighting in their prime I would pick Jones because he would have been the much faster and slicker fighter and the Winky Wright fight showed that Tito can't deal very well with a slick fighter. But now......I say it's up in air. Jones has shown a glass chin and if Tito still has his awesome punch..no tell what may happen.

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1661
Always been a Roy Jr fan. Hope he wins.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
no offense....but how often do you guys watch boxing??....tito is a natural welterweight....and jones is a natural middle that has been fighting at light heavyfor a decade....tito has never fought above 160....and he wasn't that hot at that weight in his few outings....this fight was ridiculous back when tito was in his heyday.....when it was first comtemplated.....and it's ridiculous now....tito retired for a reason....he was done....add to that the fact that roy is naturally so much bigger....and this is a farce....

man floyd looked good....he beat hatton at his own game.....

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 1421
Photo: Dennis Principe

Apart from Oscar De La Hoya, add Ricky Hatton and Floyd Mayweather, Jr. in the mix when it comes to possible future foes for Manny Pacquiao.

In an interview with the daily morning Philippine radio program "Sports Chat" last Tuesday, American trainer Freddie Roach said Hatton is being mentioned by Golden Boy Promotions as a potential opponent for Pacquiao.

"They're talking about Manny Pacquiao as future opponent for somebody like Ricky Hatton down the line," said Roach.

Pacquiao, who will be celebrating his 29th birthday on the 17th, is set to challenge bitter Mexican rival Juan Manuel Marquez, the World Boxing Council (WBC) super featherweight champion, on March 15 at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Roach said these developments make the Marquez fight very crucial for Pacquiao, especially if Hatton decides to return to his natural weight at 140.

Roach said a Dela Hoya-Pacquiao fight, which has been talked about the past couple of weeks, looks unfeasible for the hall-of-fame trainer.

"I don't believe Oscar can go down to 147. I'm not that sure if that will work out. But against Ricky Hatton who's maybe just as popular in his home country, it will be a huge fight for everybody," added Roach. "That makes the Marquez fight that much more important for Manny."

In the same interview, Roach laid out his initial training plans for Pacquiao in preparation for the Marquez fight.

Listen to the segment of that interview in two parts by clicking following links: Part 1 | Part 2

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
here we go again.....pac started his career fighting at 108 lbs.....him fighting oscar is more ridiculous than bush's "mission accomplished" sign was.....pac has never fought over 130....and he's going to jump two weight classes and fight hatton?.....i'm not suprised that hatton would agree to it.....hell...i'd fight emanual lewis for a million bucks.....roach's disease is starting to show it's effects.....this just sounds like pr.....

pac needs to focus on his own division....marquez is no gimme ....marquez shut out a better version barrera than the one that pac fought and pac didn't look all that impressive against the faded version that he had....

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 1468
Linares calm and collected!
By Karl Freitag / Photo: Big Joe Miranda
When unbeaten WBC featherweight champion Jorge "The Golden Boy" Linares (24-0, 15 KOs) makes the first defense of his world title on Saturday in Cancun, he will be facing a highly motivated Mexican challenger Gamaliel Diaz (22-6-2, 9 KOs), who has the backing of all of Mexico. The champion, however, shows no reluctance to venture into a tough situation in hostile territory and will approach this fight with the cool, calculated confidence he displayed in crushing Oscar Larios in his last fight. "Whoever is the best prepared to fight twelve rounds and dictate the fight will win," Linares told Fightnews.com. "[The ring] is neutral for both of us and I am ready for anything. I am confident in my abilities.....I will do what I know best: box, put on a good show of footwork and hand speed, and if the KO comes, then all the better." (More)
Saturday's card can be seen LIVE on DirecTV, Dish Network, and In Demand Pay-Per-View (suggested retail $29.95) with coverage beginning at 9PM ET/6PM PT.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us