WHERE IS LEAFS GAME!!

Silver Member
Username: Pannu16

Post Number: 649
I thought game was on SUN SPORTS but it is showin some fuki%n tailgate shi%^T!! Where do i watch leafs game!! @SS&*HOLES BEV PPL!!

Bronze Member
Username: Bomberman

Post Number: 69
leafs suck and i say that even though i am from toronto

you know who the best hockey team is? montreal

and ottawa and detroit and tempa bay

Silver Member

Post Number: 651
JIPPII No one asked for ur fu&*kin comments!! Questions is , whether there is leafs game on dn or not!!
I dont want ur expert F&*ukin comments on who suks and who dont!!
And if u love mtrl so much why dont u go fu%k urself in montreal or in dead city ottawa!!

Bronze Member
Username: Bigspud

Post Number: 13
its on "alt" channel echo 110, ch id 2421

Bronze Member
Username: Whodatbe

Post Number: 49
lol, i laugh at how much energy non leaf fans put into hating on the leafs, lol, ohhh there is a thread on ecoustics that says leafs, i'm gonna write sh*t about how the leafs suck, lol, whatever, go leafs, go p*p streams of hockey while sat is down! woot woot.

Bronze Member
Username: Ed_zackary

Post Number: 38
What does Toronto have that Montreal doesn't?
......Black and white photographs of their last Stanley Cup.

Where do Toronto players get their wives?
......Canadian Tire, where else do you get a leaf blower.

What do the Leafs and The Titanic have in common?
......They both look good until they hit the ice.

Why don't the Maple Leafs drink tea?
......Because the Canadiens have all the cups.

What's the difference between the Leafs and a cigarette machine?
......The cigarette machine has PLAYER'S.

Silver Member

Post Number: 653
LOL!! I Laugh at these fu&kd up canadiens motherfu*ker fans!! LOL!! Get some life and watch some hockey instead of bashin my team!! I will bleed blue and white forever!! I am a true fan!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 654
HEY whoDATBe, please tell which p2p stream u r watchin and how can i watch it!! PLeaseeeeeeeeee!!

Username: Owenzy

Post Number: 1
sopcast

Channel - 22529

Bronze Member

Post Number: 70
pannu u fuckk!ing b!tch, what makes you say that i hate leafs? im just sayin the truth montreal > leafs so just stfu now cuz leafs probably won't even make the playoffs so what u on b!tch. ur lucky u hiding behind ur computer cuz i would kick ur big, fat @ss if u were here.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 71
u better not mess with me cuz u have no idea of what i can do

Bronze Member
Username: Lpont

Post Number: 16
6-1...yeah baby

Bronze Member
Username: Ed_zackary

Post Number: 47
hey pannu you missed a good game!

Silver Member
Username: Leafs_wingp

Post Number: 107
A Leafs fan was driving home from work and he passed by the local priest. He stopped and offered him a lift.
The priest thanked him kindly and together they proceeded to the church to drop the priest off. On the way, they passed a man walking his dog on the other side of the road. On closer inspection the man was seen to be wearing a Habs sweater.
Now, the Leafs fan that was driving just hated the Habs, and he suddenly felt an uncontrollable urge to run his car into him.
He put his foot down on the accelerator and tried to hit the Habs fan. At the last minute the Habs fan jumped out of the way; the driver of the car heard a big bang, but he was sure he'd missed him. The two men proceeded to the church in silence. The Leafs fan pulled up and said, "Look Father, I'm really sorry about that incident back there. I don't know what came over me. Can you forgive me, Father?"
The Priest replied, "Of course I can forgive you, my son. Don't worry - I got the ba$tard with the car door."

Silver Member

Post Number: 108
I can cut and paste too Ed

Silver Member

Post Number: 109
Two Canadiens fans get married. They later get divorced. Okay, so they are no longer husband and wife. But are they still brother and sister?

How many Montreal Canadien fans does it take to change a light bulb?

Fourteen...one to change the bulb and thirteen to talk about how good the OLD one was.

Silver Member

Post Number: 655
Yo go f#uk urself jippii!! Fu^&kin moron!! Mind ur own business!! I dont fight here on forums!!
I am here to share and gain info!!
Keep me out of it but i cant take a word against leafs!!

And your mother those posts above are hillarious!! LOL!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u88WdovasU0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySjUgBSA80g

Silver Member

Post Number: 656
6-1 and some ppl say tampa is far better then leafs!! LOL!!

Username: Grearz

Post Number: 5
Actually it's not the leafs that suck, for those who are ignorant and don't know the leafs are being run by the teachers pension plan and people who have no experience with hockey. This franchise has soo much potential but the interests are in supplementing teachers pensions with one of the richest teams i the NHL. arrgh billy. LEaf fans need to boycott sponsors and leaf games.
You know satellite is up and running when we start shifting the convo. Just becuase the leafs aren;t your favourite team doesn't mean they suck. :p

Silver Member

Post Number: 657
Gman u r 100% right on that!! And above all they need to get rid of JFJ!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 113
Do you blame JFJ or do you blame the board for keeping him a lame duck and forcing him into moves...
resigning Domi back in the day and signing McCabe. (Which I think the board forced him into)
He has been forced to make desperation moves as his hands have been tied by one year contracts and a board that disagrees with him being at the helm.

Ideally they need to bring in a new president... that president has full control and brings in a GM of their choice. In turn that GM has full control over moves with the players and hires a coach of his choosing.
The Leafs brass need to look no further than their own model with the Raptors, and their hiring of Brian Collangelo.

Bronze Member
Username: Whodatbe

Post Number: 50
the leafs need the business people to do the business, and stay out of the hockey related decisions. GO LEAFS! SCREW TEACHERS PENSION PLAN!

Silver Member

Post Number: 116
Four hockey fans were driving up a mountain to enjoy the sceanic view when they started arguing about who is the most loyal.... when they got to the top, the Montreal fan hoped right out of the truck and hurled himself over the cliff calling out, "this is for the Canadiens".... the Oilers fan, not wanting the West to be left out, ran soon after to join his Canadian comrade shouting this is for the Oil!!!!!!..... the remaining two, a Leaf fan and Senator fan looked down over the cliff at the growing heap at the bottom when suddenly with a jolt the Leaf fan shoved the Sentaor fan from behind calling out, "this is for hockey fans everywhere!"
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us