Receiver

Bronze Member
Username: Ela29

Post Number: 13
Hi ev1!Does anyone know if Captain 8000HD its worth the money?I found one for $250
Thanks in advance

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
Please somebody will let me know?
Thx

Silver Member
Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 274
only good for HD on 82w(and possibly the dn hd spotbeams to alaska and hawaii) and it appears they are still waiting on a fix.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
Thank you Tooter
I know,opinions are different,what do you think will be a good receiver with USB slot
Thank you

Gold Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 1473
I would go for viewsat ultra no doubt!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
Thank you
what should i do after?do I need to download any bin? i really have no ideea
thks The One

Bronze Member
Username: Jagr1234

Post Number: 15
start searching and reading. there are a lot of how to's out there......just not here.

read

Silver Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 559
mimi buy nfusion reciever and forget about rest... no need to download or wait for bins...........its connected to comp via a router..so they will download any new bins etc..
u don't need to do any thing..

Bronze Member
Username: Jagr1234

Post Number: 17
imho
nfusion is a bad box for the testing community.... these boxes are self updating are idiot proof...just hook up box and watch.

that makes testing open to the masses and dish will increase their ecm's there needs to be some skill involved in testing otherwise everyone will be able to do it. that issue has kept a lot people out of testing and a sub to dish.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1481
If I were you I woulnd't go towards n fusion or conaxsats....just a suggestion...
Viewsats are the leaders of FTA and their support will be there till the end...Mark my words!!!

And about instructions and howto guides, its not hard to follow just go to totalfta.com, its the home site for viewsat...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
Thank you The One, yes I did order the viewsat ultra
Thanks
PS.Maybe I 'll be in trouble trying to download the right bin,I really have no idea ,but I'll follow your advice to totalfta.com

Gold Member

Post Number: 1489
yes its not hard....just a matter of reading and understanding....GOOD LUCK!

Bronze Member
Username: Joeturn

Post Number: 19
nfusion is a threat to your privacy!! It has to be hooked up to get the latest download! Your IP is being logged for using piracy software!

With the other FTAs only your downloads are being monitored via your IP!

Stay away from v-bulletin sites Uncle Ruport owns 450 piratesites on them and Sir James (his son)is in the Lawyer scam bidniz$$$$$$$$$$

I just tend these meetings for pure aggravation

http://groups.google.dm/group/alt.dss.hack/browse_thread/thread/584ca8b56031c800 #1c7728e7e8572f38
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us