Bronze Member
Username: Main420

Post Number: 74
Any chance to get cricket on any satellite? I have C00lsat5k

Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Jinnspeed

Post Number: 12
Without new bin not possible. But you can try the lovelypk.com. SOmetime they show live cricket for free but they have subscription also. The subscription is not expensive.

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 1604
Loads of Cricket is covered by lots of networks from all over the world on TRUE FTA in the Clear channels.

If you are just wanting to see the ethnic channels you should get a 31" dish and motor with LNB that can receive all the ones "in the clear" with True FTA. While DN does have a few ethnic channels that a modified FTA can receive SOME of the time their are 100's of them on TRUE FTA that work all the time 24 hours a day 7 days a week. No Bin Files needed to modify your FTA receiver to get them.

http://www.ly*ngsat.com/freetv/United-States.html ((copy and paste into your browser and remove * )

The best set up for FTA is a 31" dish, Motor, and proper lnb for DBS ( dn-bev ) and true FTA ( QTH-031 the best LNB ).....and your receiver

Their are 31 sat's out their with programing on them with over 2500 channels you can get with a clear sky and that set up......

Cost is around $150 and set up is very easy most times easer than all the switching required with using 2 dishes to just get a few DN or BEV sat's that MAY or MaY NOT have channels working at the time.

Upload
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Cybermaster

Post Number: 90
Is this lnb (QTH-031) both linear and circular.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1608
Did you google it?

If your answer is yes then you know the answer

If no than go to google.com and put in qth-031Upload
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 75
but will this lnb help getting cricket channel when everything is blacked out lik now?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1656
The True FTA channels are NEVER EVER Blacked out I am watching them now...

Upload
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: One_eye_jack

Post Number: 71
Ask I will find it for you.
What True FTA Satellite Network in North America
carries Cricket?

Silver Member
Username: Sitsat

Post Number: 143
There is no way true FTA is going to carry international Cricket in US. Some companies are paying a ton of money to get the contract to show this.

FTA TESTER is a nice guy but not nice enought to get the contract and show us free Cricket in US :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Chadap

Post Number: 11
Shane,
If you are in US or canada, you can get lots of cricket(live/replay/highlights/classic) on 119 Ech*Star 7 on channel 576.

Note: this is pay per view channel.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 76
AmtelKP & FTA TESTER,
I am in US and trying to get cricket channel to watch India Vs Pak.
I used to watch it on 148 ch 471 and 576, 82 ch 730, 91 ch 1703. I am pointing my dish at 91 right now and the channel 1703 is scramled. Do you think that I will be able to get those other channels at other satellites. I have never tried 119 ch 576. Are you getting that channel right now, then I will move it to 119.
Thanks for your help guys.

Bronze Member
Username: Vittu

Post Number: 72
I am getting the channel on my FLU->2700. Just loaded the new file. Shane, Cricket channel on 91 is 703 and not 1703. It's ONLY operational when the match begins. So try this channel around 11:00PM EST
Good Luck

Bronze Member

Post Number: 77
Vittu,
Ya I meant 703 (it comes up as 1703 in c00lsat)... you said you are getting the channel. Which one, 703 or some other that I mentioned above? Also, I have C00lsat 5k and the new bin is not out yet, so did u get that channel before you got the new bin?

Thanks buddy
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us