Nerds - they bring it on to themselves

Bronze Member
Username: Hi09

Post Number: 38
you know what pisses me off - Nerds - you see I am generally a decent guy - I guess you can say a bit of a nerd my self - I work in IT and probably spend more time handling incident tickets for production outages in customer environments then I do playing with my kids - but when someone asks me a technical question I either try and be polite and answer it - or if I don't know very calmly apologize and say "sorry I don't know the answer to that"

Nerds are bad - but FORUM nerds are the WORSE. What pisses me off about them is the way they hide behind their little trailer park boys avatars, or quirky little .gif logo names, and like to leave cryptic little remarks for just generally nice people who are on this forum.
You see what I have gathered is nerds like to compensate the lack of a social life in the real world, by trying to embarrass just regular nice people on this forum with their stupid comments which indirectly say - ha-ha your so dumb you don't know the answer to why binary is in 1's and 0's and hex is alpha numeric - but I DO ha-ha -

So in summer Mr. Nerds - we think you are sooooo coool because you know technology better than the rest of the world - but at the end of the day when you go out on to the streets - the rest of the world still sees you as the fat guy from Simpsons who sells comic books.

So to all the nerds publishing sarcastic comments to people's general question - either learn how to be polite or SHUT UP, PUT YOURSELF TO SOME GOOD USE AND GO CODE BINS FOR THE REST OF US SO WE CAN WATCH FREE SAT ....

p.s. you are the reason why all IT jobs are going to India - not because you're smart but because you are actually FOKING DUMB

p.p.s BRING IT ON BI0TCHES

Thank you

CopyRight - Anti DUM F0K NERDS INC

Silver Member
Username: Koko_wawa

Post Number: 104
Adam, this is the only site loaded with these nerds and other bad people. Other sites do not allow this garbage behavior. Be patient and keep the adrenalin down.

Silver Member
Username: Scabz

Knoxville, Tn Us

Post Number: 106
Never Ending Radical Dude.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us