Viewsat ultra Switching, Signal, A/R Problems look here

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 1498
This is C/P from TOTAL Should solve alll these peoblems.

Switching, Signal, A/R Problems look here
Ok I have seen many complaining about these problems. If your setup is configured correctly and you have your switch, LNB settings correct and you are still experiencing the above problems especially after loading the latest file them your problem is most likely due to a corrupted sat file. The coders have found 90% of these issues is due to this. This may happen from a bad load or bootloader version upgrade in the latest file. The coders may do this from time to time and is always identified in the release notes.

To solve your problem do the following:

Load the latest Factory satinfo file. This can be download right from the viewsatusa.com website for your specific model. Once you have loaded the Factory satinfo file do a factory default and configure your antenna settings to match your specific setup. Then finally after you are sure your settings are setup correctly scan in all your satellites.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1504
With this being the fix for common problems it needs to up top....we need to be able to make "sticky's"

Gold Member

Post Number: 1505
If you have a receiver that had this problem and you did ALL the steps recommended and still have trouble please start a new thread and someone will help you. Thanks

Upload
Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us