All about oleg and his Forum

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 1149
I went to www.fta4dummies.com I am a member their too.
They are reporting NO NEW BIN's as well as this from their forum:

At this moment we are currently trying to find a temporary fix to get you going at the moment. Even though we are not completely down I will try and find some sort of temperary fix so that you can get most of the channels back. I have been working on trying to figure this 0106 key set but at this time I am unsuccessful, things will come back but at this time my informents are currently busy and I can not get any info but as soon as a new fix comes out they will have time and I will get the info that I need. This way the next time this happens I will be able to help you members get up and running asap.

so he is full of it don't waist your time

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 2021
oleg has been doing this forever here...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1151
I know I have "outed" him and his BS before

Silver Member
Username: Oleg1474

New port richey, Fl Usa

Post Number: 422
November 1, 2007
ATTENTION MEMBERS: LATEST FTA NEWS

Our Members Area ;OlegPHd. has all the new WORKING AUTOROLL FILES and keys for: Pansat, Comsat, Viewsat, Sonicview, Fortec, Neusat, Captiveworks, NFusion, Skyview, Extremeview, Conaxsat, Digiwave, & More JOIN

- Instantly start downloading all the latest WORKING Software, Files, Upgrades, Key Codes, & Firmware to keep your FTA Receiver up and running all the time.

All receivers are now up and running from the recent ECM. Thanks for your patience.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1168
I searched that forum just now and NEVER found any new bin's .........Oleg post the URL to that statement, the new bin's, or anything usefull or new on your forum..

Silver Member
Username: Space_invader

Andromeda M31

Post Number: 290
TFT, this is my Christmas gift for you...
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1170
YA thanks I need it sometimes......

Silver Member

New port richey, Fl Usa

Post Number: 429
Folks as of 12/01/07 there are lots of channels that are down like ppv and adults etc. on dn and bev. There are some channels still up on dn and bev like A&E and LMN etc. Please do not start numerous posts about this problem. Go to the file section for your receiver and check to see if there is a new file out and if not then we will just have to be patient and wait. The coders are working hard to come up with a fix for this problem. As soon as new fixes come out they will be posted ASAP. Also please do not post questions in the file section about where are the new bins because they will only be deleted. Like I said before if a new bin comes out we will get it out ASAP. Thanks.

Just a little foot note. In the summer of 2006 most receivers were completely down for almost two months or better before a fix came out at the time. The only thing we could get was local channels so it is always good to have a back up if possible which for me is digital cable. You just never can tell how long something like this may last. (EURO666/ECU12-01-2007)

Silver Member

New port richey, Fl Usa

Post Number: 450
NOTICE Over the past year or more, a new trend has emerged that is probably too good to be true. You may have heard names like "BLACKBIRD", "SILVERBIRD", "SILVER BULLET" and others, applied to MPEG-2 receivers that claim to be capable of receiving subscription programming free of charge. Certain promoters have even claimed the idea that such reception is legal. Numerous receivers have been modified by unscrupulous people hoping to make a fast buck on the greed of certain folks that still believe that you can beat the system and that premium television is something that you should not have to pay for. Common sense should tell you otherwise. Laws are now on the books in both the United States and Canada that list heavy fines and even prison time for stealing programming. It's not a joke any more, and if you are foolish enough to buy into the idea that you can permanently avoid paying for satellite channels that normally require payment of a subscription, an expensive lesson may be in your future. If this is not enough to make you think twice about beating the system with modified equipment, think about this: Two of the largest companies affected by such hacking (Bell ExpressVu in Canada and DISH Network in the United States) are continually updating their security systems, so the prospect of getting these channels without cost in the future will be quite limited. Rest assured that both companies will eventually get their "leaks" under control, just as DirecTV did after implementing tougher security measures.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1264
Oh man thanks for copy and pasting that webpage from 1997 it is new and updated news!!

Bronze Member
Username: Xoide007

Post Number: 95
they should ban him for ever, thi oleg freak

Silver Member
Username: Pulp_fiction

Post Number: 424
"BLACKBIRD", "SILVERBIRD", "SILVER BULLET"

OlegPHD

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts