VIEWSAT 9000 HD

Bronze Member
Username: Yakovaki

Post Number: 17
no im no salesman :p

but this thread is to just tell you all how much fun i am having with my 9000hd and module

i paid:

$450 - vs 9000hd (version 2 with fan...if you got version 1 you can send back to viewsat for version 2 and complain it was overheating)

$180 - 8psk adapter for DN HD

$70 - WD Elements 250GB HDD for recording

$700 - TOTAL

Watching DN HD while everyone else is pissed and waiting for bin - PRICELESS!!!!!!!

ok enough bragging....advantages to having this box are that DN has not locked a lot of their HD channels, such as:

discovery hd, nfl network hd, starz hd east, max, hgtv hd, food, vs/golf hd, mhd, rave hd, equator hd, gallery hd, treasure hd, animania hd, world cinema hd, world sport hd, rush hd, ultra hd, kung fu hd, fim fest hd, monsters hd, hd news, game play hd, family room hd, disc hd, tlc hd, animal hd, science hd, tbs hd, nbatv hd, hdalt, nhl hd channels, nba hd channels

and the locked ones:

hdppv, hdev1, showtime hd, hbo hdtv, universal hd, espn hd, hdnet movies, hdnet, and tnt hd ALL WORK STILL!!!!

so i really do not watch the SD channels anyway and therefore dont care about the latest ECM other than losing all my BEV HD channels :-(

Silver Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 353
Watching DN HD while everyone else is pissed and waiting for bin - PRICELESS!!!!!!!
that was the best part of the post....

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 1212
Cool so thats what the deal is their on that box. Thanks for the updated info....Its not that that box is fixed while others are not, its just that it receives channels the other viewsat's don't...

I have a HD tv and have been concerding that box too

Bronze Member
Username: Swirvin

Post Number: 67
sonicview 8000 HD works as well, lol

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 1220
I have 2700 channels here on my viewsat plat. So I have had to trouble finding something to watch eather....

Silver Member
Username: Captain

Post Number: 150
9000 still uses beta bin to work, the box freezes and stops working, so u better wait till oficial realese of bin.
culsat,pansat,nfusion, etc get the same channels as 9000 as of now.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
actually my box works fine
it never freezes and just needs a little extra care from a normal box

dont go through the guide too fast and it will never freeze or give you problems

yes sonicview is great as well...i have not tried any of the other boxes in hd but i am really happy with what i have

Gold Member
Username: Tapeman

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 1893
I hate to spoil your enjoyment of HD
But all of these channels that yo listed are now duplicated on 61.5 echo-st 3 with 2 encryption streams N-1 and N-2
I don't know what it it means at present time

But I tell yo if I purchase every single HD feature I'll pay a lot less than $700 that will last yo few days

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
i actually am getting them from 61.5 :D

they are still working fine

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 5496
After paying $700, you have these channels on your VS9000.
"discovery hd, nfl network hd, starz hd east, max, hgtv hd, food, vs/golf hd, mhd, rave hd, equator hd, gallery hd, treasure hd, animania hd, world cinema hd, world sport hd, rush hd, ultra hd, kung fu hd, fim fest hd, monsters hd, hd news, game play hd, family room hd, disc hd, tlc hd, animal hd, science hd, tbs hd, nbatv hd, hdalt, nhl hd channels, nba hd channels "

I am getting the non HD equivalents of these on a pansat 2500A clone and on SONICVIEW 4000. People do not realise that there are a lot of channels still there on Echo 7, Echo 8.1 and Echo 3.
I will add NTGEO, HISTI, ARTS, PTNGN, KIDS, SOON,MILTRY, BIOGR, EDUCA, BITV, CNBCW, LINK, STYLE and there are more.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
mhd, rave hd, equator hd, gallery hd, treasure hd, animania hd, world cinema hd, world sport hd, rush hd, ultra hd, kung fu hd, fim fest hd, monsters hd, hd news, game play hd, family room hd

you are not getting any of these :D

they are HD only...

and yes there is a lot of open ones from 100-299 some 400's sports some 800's etc...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
im sorry everyone ... it seems i overlooked a few channels :D

285 - SHO-E HD
362-396 - HD SPORTS LIKE MSGHD FSNYHD
403 - NHL NETWORK HD

AND MY PERSONAL FAVOURITES THAT YOU CANT GET IN REGULAR SD:

531 - HDPPV
534 - HDPPV
535 - HDPPV
536 - HDPPV
537 - HDPPV
539 - HDPPV
540 - HDPPV

SO YEAH....I WOULD SAY IM HAVING A LITTLE MORE FUN THAT YOU ARE ON THAT CLONE PANSAT 2500 AND THE SV

LOL

OTHER THAN INTERNATIONAL CHANNELS...THIS ECM IS NOT EVEN HAVING AN EFFECT ON ME

LIKE I SAID....HD IS THE WAY TO GO

BUT MY ADVICE IS...IF YOU ARE THINKING HD...GET IT SOONER...BECAUSE THE MORE YOU WAIT...THE LESS YOU WILL GET OUT OF IT IN THE LONG RUN

Silver Member
Username: Rufa33

Post Number: 208
JB don't push your luck. DN and BEV suppose to encrypt those channels as well, they are waiting for the coders to release their fix. The coders expecting DN and BEV to do so, to lock the rest of the open channels as well. We as users been through that all the time.

Bronze Member
Username: Kingsatman

NYC, NY

Post Number: 97
These are all coming on all VS SD receivers
5900 and above plus few more TMC, ENC, STZ
298 and below
462, 461, 460, 459, 458, +

Silver Member
Username: Pulp_fiction

Post Number: 439

Well then there are some of us that spent like $50.00 and are watching both DN and BEV...

Thats Priceless!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us