Please Help with viewsat extreme

Username: Jciplay

Post Number: 1
i just installed the new file it was working fine but just all of sudden i wasnt able to hear anything and it shows "1" on receiver display and then i just turned it off and now when i am trying to turn it back on it does not turn ON. Please help.

Post Number: 2
guyz i am new with this hobby but can anyone help me out in this situation. i really appreciate that

Post Number: 3
can anyone help in this case please let me know what should i do

Username: Falcon21

Van, Bc Ca

Post Number: 6
Never happened to me, my friend maybe u can try to download the file into your receiver again and make sure it reboot then unplug the box...
when the loader says is complete, DO NOT touch your box... until it reboot and time goes back to 00:01

Username: Houston

Houston, TX United States

Post Number: 9
hello Falcon , can you tell me how to download bins in viewsat xtreme? Thanks

Username: Gurvirdhaliwal1

Post Number: 1
Same thing happend to my viewsat xtreme box

I loaded the new bin and got it working for about 10 minutes, then all of a sudden it froze and showing the number 2 on the viewsat box. So i turned it off. Now it does not turn on at all. Also i cant put any bins into it no more and doesnt get detected. The box is pratically dead now. The only thing working is the red light in the back.

Gold Member
Username: Tapeman

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 1699
Anyone else with this problem?

Need more info
Like what BIN and where yo got it from?
Are yo alowing programming new bin to finish its progress?

Username: Zeajaz

Post Number: 7
I am having the same problem. Downloaded the BIN file from totalfta-DPSW-071924X. Worked for about 10 minutes and then shut down.

Username: Zeajaz

Post Number: 8
I am having the same problem. Downloaded the BIN file from totalfta-DPSW-071024X. Worked for about 10 minutes and then shut down.

Bronze Member
Username: Karbum

Post Number: 32
i am having same problem too, the bin made my vs2000 go dead, only see red light, the loader doesn't detect the receiver anymore coz it doesn't even turn on, what's going on? was there a virus in the bin?

Bronze Member
Username: Satgrl

Post Number: 96
it was a fake bin maybe the VS 2000 bins are not out yet

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
anyone know how to bring back my vs2000? i just see a red light glowing through the mesh on the viewsat but no digital display or anything when i turn it on

Post Number: 4
ok i downloaded the file from totalfta i installed the bin as usually mean i waited for it to be installed and then waited for 0000 and then i hooked it back to my TV it was working perfectly but after 10-15 minutes i wasn't able to hear anything but can see the picture and on my receiver display it showed 1 and no remote button was working i tried everything nothing happened and then i turned it off from the main back switch now when i turn it back on it just dead only thing is the red light at the back. i hope this helps in explaining the problem.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
wtf , someone received a crappy working bin it's making the vs2000 go dead. I got my vs2000 to display on the front panel but rapidly turning the on/off switch at the back

Gold Member
Username: Tapeman

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 1700
Totalfta wouldn't just put fake BINs
It is either yo didn't wait long enough for the full progress or those dam Nagra ECM team targeting VS receivers or maybe VS Team just totally screwed up this time.

I guess Cartier was right about the Funeral time

Solution:
Need to J-tag it folks
It is the only way to resurrect the late friend

I personally didn't bother loading that new bin cuz I detected hardware issues last week. I tried to warn people here. They took it as if I was enemy.

Help is on the way
Stay tuned

Silver Member
Username: Satgrl

Post Number: 101
KING ,,,do u think this is the correct bin for my original pansat 2700A? do i have to do b-75 before i load this bin...i got this bin from ftabins*net help plz

greeny
Super Moderator
Rep Points: 51

X-87BL_071023_B75_218_api_1.zip

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

X-87BL_071023_B75_218_api_1.zip

newest 2700 fix.

(TBL version 218)X-87BL_071023_B75_218 Dish/Bev Bug Fixed

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
how do u jtag? any site with a guide for that

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 4237
To the best of my knowledge, Viewsats are probably the only receivers that you cannot jtag. You have to send back to factory and you pay $40.
The above statement is from memory, and I could be wrong. If I can confirm it at another site,I will repost here.

Post Number: 5
its so frustrating i was happy that it was working last night now its DEAD and i tried to install the factory bin or the older one it now totally dead

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 4240
If it is total DEAD, i.e. no power at all, look inside and check the fuse. Viewsats are known to have had more than the usual power supply problems and checking the fuse is a simple thing to do.

Bronze Member
Username: Sandsman1

Post Number: 34
i loaded the bin last nite watched it for a few hrs and just turned it back on this morn its workin fine so far if it has a meltdown ill let ya know

i have a viewsat extreme
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us