Viewsat Ultra

Bronze Member
Username: Wc2006

Post Number: 42
LK i just got a VS ultra first thing i did i put the lateset bin PFTAUSW-070817U and then i did blind scan which took forever to do but im not getting the channels ???i also dont see any options for Turning Autoroll on and off and inputtting key options i dont know why ?? now i have VS extreme thats working perfectly so im not sure what the problem is. Thank you

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
oh forgot to mention that when scanning its getting the channels but without the name example it is not saying ABC or CNN it just says Echostar 200 and the channel is not working.

Silver Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 722
Do a factory reset, check your antenna settings, and then re-scan your satellite(s).

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
My antenna settings were wrong thanks ? my question is if i do factory reset does that remove the BIN ????

Gold Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1343
No, it justs resets channels, satellites etc.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
thank you

Bronze Member
Username: Amt

Post Number: 38
i just bought ultra viewsat vs2000 can any one please help me in setting it up i use to have pansat 2700a but it was not working so i bought this i need to know how to set this up can any one plesse mail me link to the new bin files

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 11529
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/381973.html

Bronze Member

Post Number: 40
Thanks LK
every thing is working fine but i am not able to get anything on echo 3 ( 61.5 ) 110 and 119 are working fine when i do auto scan for echo 3 its just gives me no channels
Please help

Bronze Member

Post Number: 41
can anyone please help me with this problem i bought view ultra vs2000 and installed teh new Bin file but its not getting channels from 61.5 its working fine with 119 and 110 but when ever i try to auto scan echo3 it doesnt show any channels i want south asian channels can any one help me please

Bronze Member
Username: Banti

Post Number: 99
check ur satellites outside, check the switch and the settings, try using another port or something i had trhe same problem but now its fixed. do a factory reset then scan again.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 42
i am not able to get any channels from 580 to 624 all on echo 3 all are indan and urdu channels i just bought viewsat vs2000 can anyone please help

Silver Member
Username: Banti

Post Number: 115
if u have 61.5 change the port to 3 and check the swtich

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
i have 61.5 110 and 119 i selected echo 3 echo 7 and echo 8 all channles are comming but not indian channels its port on the back is on 3

Bronze Member

Post Number: 47
LK,
can you help me please
i have 61.5 110 and 119 i selected echo 3 echo 7 and echo 8 all channles are comming but not indian channels . do i need to download any channel list i tried deleting channels and doing blind scan but no luck i am not geting any channel after 571 and then i get 600 then it goes to 800 channels i want start from 580 to 624

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11696
sounds like the 61.5 dish needs adjustment or u have a intermittent bad cable, connection, or bad port on the switch...since u get most/some 61.5 channels, but not all...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11697
BTW...check this out...there are NO 61.5 channels in the 800 area...i think u are really confused...these are ALL the 61.5 channels...

http://ekb.dbstalk.com/61-5list.htm

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
I have DN original reciver and i can get all channels on it so dish and cable is fine there is something wronge in way i am sacing i just upgraded to latest bin for viewsat ultra too
shoul di do blind scan or auto scan

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
i am not confused the reason i m getting 800 is that i also have 119 and 110 but i m not getting any channel after 567 and i am looking for channels from 580 to 624

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11700
U either have alignment , cable or switch problems...sounds more like alignment...those channels are on all 3 sats...do U even have 3 LNB's?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 51
LK,
yes i have 3 LNB's i actually have DN Connection that i want to get rid of and i am getting all those channel by there reciver but when i connect viewsat ultra its not giving me any of the south asian or urdu channel someone told me to connect one cable from DN reciver to viewsat because viewsat is not getting enough power to revicer those channels but dont know what kind of cable should i connect and where :-(

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
can anyone please help me in getting indian channels on my viewsat ultra vs2000

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11774
If U have Dish Pro PLUS TWIN LNB (110-119) and another 2nd dish with DP LNB ...then keep DN receiver ON always to power the LNB's...and cable it like this...U can substitute 61.5 or any bird for the 148..

and U can sub any FTA receiver for the pansat 3500

and the 4700 is a DN receiver...U can use any DN receiver and it does NOT have to be subscribed., but ONLY plugged in and powered ON...

just make sure your FTA antenna receiver settings are correct...

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 583
CP
Perfect Scan with Dish500 and DishPro (Twin or Quad) LNB (Viewsat Receivers Only)

NOTE: Before performing any of these steps make sure you go into your antenna setup and write down each setup -- You Will Need Them....

-First you will need to reset factory defaults

-Then go into your Antenna Setup and configure

- You will then set your LNB type to Standard and select the port on the DISEcQ where for this sat (119 = 1 & 110 = 2).

NOTE: If you are scanning 119 then you should turn the power off to the LNB of the antennas you are not scanning...

- Now commence your sat scan by selecting "F1" (The reason I use a Sat Scan vice a Blind Scan is because Viewsats have an option "Network Update" which by default is "On" and will automatically update all your Transponders eliminating the need for a Blind Scan)

NOTE: At the end of this process do the same for next sat repeating the steps above. Once you have completed all scans you will need to go back and reconfigure your antennas as follows:

LNB TYPE = OSC-DP
DISEcQ -- 119 = 1 and 110 = 2.

NOTE: You should have not changed your DISEcQ settings but I posted them above anyway....

Enjoy!!!!

Username: Rose4you

Post Number: 1
HI,

Same the like the query. I have superdish Land LNB supplied by Dish network. I bought a Viewsat ultra and now I am getting not the channel name but only the ECHOST-200 like on the blind scan. And I don't how to do the antenna settings can some one help me?
Thanks in Advance
rose

Username: Dema

Ste anne de bellevue, Canada Montreal

hi
i just bought a viewsat ultra and i had the signal very clear the first day . yesterdat i lost it the person who installed it for me that i need to programing the reciever another time but i dont know how can someone help me do this please thank you .

Silver Member
Username: Steph_raven

Cartier is my boy toy!..., U wanna play... Canada

Post Number: 173
Dema,
what do you mean by reprogram? if you have the correct bin you should be fine. just do a factory reset and rescan sat.

Username: Xmljavaman

I have one wire coming from DP34 straight to ViewSat ultra. I am not using DiSEqC switch. What values should I select for LNB Power, LNB Type, LNB Freq., 22KHZ, TP Freq., DiSEqC 1.0, Motor and Legacy SW.

I want to setup for 110, 119 and 148.

Thanks,

Bronze Member
Username: Diegox

Santo Domingo, D.N. Dominican Rep

Post Number: 14
Just Got a ViewSat VS 2000 Ultra. I'm a Pansat User. I have no Idea what to install or how to.

I guess I need a loader. Which one?

Can somebody help me?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us