Big ten network

Bronze Member
Username: Dragonfly2

Post Number: 12
is there anyway that i can get channel 220, which is the big 10 network? i have a pansat 2700a and i am now gwtting echo 7 and 8. i also have a extra dish that i can use to try and get dt chnnels

Silver Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 564
jelly bean....That is a Direct TV station not DN. So you would not be able to get it on your Pansat.

Bronze Member
Username: Scorp7

Post Number: 41
There you go Jelly bean - Big ten fan
Big 10 is on Ch 439 on DN as well. I am sure it will replay the Michigan debacle soon again....enjoy

Silver Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 577
9/6/07 cp Lygsat

Channel 439 changed from "Temp" to BIG10 and was made available to subscribers as of 5pm eastern today. Channels 440-443 are now called ALT10 meaning they are alternate channels for simultaneous BIG10 games especially Saturdays.
More news on Big 10 Network. Channel 9467 (the HD PPV channel) will be the home to some Big 10 games in HD starting this Saturday. Also according to a news release, after the football post-season, Big 10 Network will only be available to the 8 states with Big 10 teams. Big 10 Network is currently available to all AT100 subscribers until January sometime when it will only be available to AT100 subscribers in a state with a Big 10 school. This is subject to change.
WSBK is mapped down to channel 38 for anyone who subscribes to that channel UNLESS you live in a market with a local channel 38 that Dish carries. This quietly happened Wednesday afternoon. Added listing to channel 38 since it is available nationally. The local channels will not be listed due to the sheer number of duplications on channel numbers.
9/5/07
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us