Just Converted FLU - Pansat 2700A

Silver Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 668
Finally, after trying 2 or 3 times, I finished converting my FLU to a Pansat 2700A. Some people are saying that the autoroll is working fine, but I have NO news on the autoroll because I'm scanning my satellites, right now. You DO NOT need any JTAG for this conversion. There are ONLY 2 files you need for this conversion and It'll ONLY take around 3 - 4 minutes to convert your FLU to a Pansat 2700A. Yes, now the performance (speed) is much much better than before + some new little features, too. These are from CHANCYSAND and they're available on all the GOOD and TRUSTED FTA websites, such as TotalFTA, and DssRookie. And, when you finish converting your FLU to a Pansat 2700A, you have to:

- re-scan your satellites

And, then go to:

- MENU
- Parental Control
- Second Pin and enter 0000
- Set Default Key

Now the above steps are REQUIRED!

Silver Member
Username: Banej

Post Number: 261
after you are done tell us how the A/R function is working. also if you have 97W Gcast channels check if the keys roll for that satellite.

Silver Member

Post Number: 669
I have Dishnetwork and the channels are working FINe. I'm missing one channel, but I'll try to find its TP and scan it. And for the autoroll, I have to say and that ISN'T good because percentage went over 400% and I got bored, so I entered the keys manually. But, If you convert your FLU to Pansat 2700A, it'll be a good thing because BL will release AUTO ROLL fix bins for Pansats and we'll get our fix soon. FLUs are ALMOST DEAD! Chancysand and Blacklist are telling people to swtich to some different unit and Pansat 2700 still comes under the GOOD FTA RECEIVER list.

Bronze Member
Username: Shadycove

Post Number: 75
hey just noticed on total...all in one bin for the 2500 to 2700 conversion...havn't tried it yet but gonna

Bronze Member
Username: Shadycove

Post Number: 77
AV...what cable did you use for that...the one we usually use for pansat or a different one?

Silver Member

Post Number: 670
I used the one that I usually use, which is: RS 232 female-female STRAIGHT cable with 9 pins on both sides. Now, everything is working fine and the channel changing is speed is better + when you turn ON your receiver from your remote control, that speed is fast, too. If you know what I mean? In the future, I'll using Pansat 2700 CLONE bins.

Silver Member

Post Number: 671
Okay, it's confirmed that this FLU - Pansat 2700 conversion is working fine and a lot of people are happy now because they now have a much better FTA unit. Now, Blacklist will be releasing some autoroll fixes for some Pansats and that'll fix my autoroll problem. A lot of people are saying that the autoroll is working, but some are saying that it's not. Anyways, I haven't tested my autoroll because I entered the keys manually for the first time and those keys are still working. Trust me, it doesn't matter if you're a newbie or not, this conversion will ONLY take around 5 minutes.

Silver Member

Post Number: 673
OKay, if you've already converted your FLU to a Pansat 2700 CLONE, then just keep this in mind that in the future you'll be using Pansat 2700 CLONE files, not Pansat 2700 files.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 11330
I don't think U can do that....maybe I'm wrong, but I think U must use special bins released only by jvvh...modded 2500-2700 bins...I don't think U can use ANY pansat or pansat clone bins...

Silver Member
Username: Viruscauser

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 105
LK's right. We'll have to wait for jvvh to work his magic on whatever new bin that comes out before we can use it. For now...... PARTY!!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 676
Hmmm,

Okay, so let's wait because LK is good with this FTA stuff. But, right now the latest bin is working fine.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11343
Abby is as well versed as me, or probably even more knowlegeable, when talking about this 2500-2700 conversion...and so are U, AV...its something that I have no intentions of doing...honestly my info on this is only from memory and reading and NOT hands on...

Silver Member
Username: Viruscauser

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 108
I'm speaking about thus conversation issue through experience. I've converted my STB and I've had the unfortunate experience of trying all three versions of the conversion files out there - the jvvh_208_1, the all-in-one jvvh_208_2500to2700.bin and the jvvh_208_1a.bin.

I'm very happy with the result. It autorolls (for now - I know, I know) and responds much faster than it ever used to.

It's a 2500, people. It was about dead anyway, right? Besides, it gives me an excuse to buy that Viewsat Ultra I've always wanted if this fails eventually!! ;-)).

Username: Teevee4me

Post Number: 3
What will happen if wrong bin is used? Like regular x87bl bin?

Silver Member

Post Number: 680
Once you convert your FLU to a Pansat 2700 CLONE, you CANNOT use " x87bl" bins because now, your receiver isn't FLU, it's a Pansat 2700 CLONE. If you use the wrong bins, you're going to kill your receiver.

Silver Member
Username: Flatulant_kitty

Post Number: 319
Its not even a 2700 clone,its now a hybrid 2700 clone requiring a modded and compressed 448kb bin by jvvh.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11395
AV...U better be careful with your posts....U are implying to everyone here that U can use ordinary Pansat clone 2700 files from Don dinero or Vortex...and that is NOT true...I explained this earlier to u here , but U still are misleading the people...or maybe U don't understand yourself what the ramifications are of this conversion..if jvvh stops making these Clones of a clone "hybrid" (thanks FK, I like that terminology) conversion bins, then U are all screwed...he's the ONLY one who's done it...and don't count on chancy, he's only interested in the Fortec (he believes that the Pansat is actually a clone of the Fortec)...and has no interest in Pansats or their 2700's..

Silver Member

Post Number: 685
LK,

I WAS telling people that I think we'll be using Pansat 2700 clone bins, but NOW I'm telling them ... we'll either use Pansat 2700 clone bins or some special ones by jvvh. I'm NOT really telling them to DOWNLOAD and use any Pansat 2700 bins. Anyways, thanks for this warning ... I'll watch my posts, from now on.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11399
FK is exactly right!......

AV
Silver Member

Post Number: 680
Posted on Sunday, August 26, 2007 - 01:01 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Once you convert your FLU to a Pansat 2700 CLONE, you CANNOT use " x87bl" bins because now, your receiver isn't FLU, it's a Pansat 2700 CLONE. If you use the wrong bins, you're going to kill your receiver.

FK
Silver Member
Username: Flatulant_kitty

Post Number: 319
Posted on Sunday, August 26, 2007 - 06:16 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Its not even a 2700 clone,its now a hybrid 2700 clone requiring a modded and compressed 448kb bin by jvvh
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us