Bin 208 for Pansat 2700 Bug Report

Gold Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 1077
So the new file that was released yesterday for Pansat 2700 (Bin 208) is autorolling good....tested!!!! if you have any problems with the bin file leave your comments and bug reports here on this thread.

Username: Forrongo

Post Number: 1
not autorolling for me , this bin does not work sorry !

Bronze Member
Username: Pitbull_1

Post Number: 38
my pansat is down again....
anyone know what the hell is going on??
worked with new bv keys for only 3 hours....
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Gold Member

Post Number: 1078
Jack it takes a little while to autoroll mine took about 3 minutes but it can be anywhere from 1 minute to an hour.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1079
Bruce,

Are you talking about bin 208 if so I am not sure what could be wrong mine is working fine I am watching TV right now all I can suggest for now is that make sure your autoroll is on if you are using bin 208.

Username: Jockster

Brampton, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 7
hey yea i just got the 208 yesterday and it's not working for me i don't get any picture...when u say autoroll do u mean when it scans for the channels?

Bronze Member
Username: Henryviii

Texas USA

Post Number: 30
Im put bin 208 yesterday, and autoroling good so far.

Silver Member
Username: Jojogun

Fairfield, CA United States

Post Number: 287
Any bin that takes an hour to roll is not worth the effort when you can manually input the keys in about 3 to 5 minutes.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 11115
many retards here do NOT know how to READ or manually input the keys...or are just LAZY!

Username: Jockster

Brampton, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 9
where can u get the keys from ? and can some1 explain autoroll for me plz i'm a noob here...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11123
All these sites ALWAYS have the latest files, bins, how to's, manuals, guides, dish pointing calulators and tips, hardware info, jtag info, newbie and getting started sections, actively moderated with a no troublemakers and no bashing allowed policy.. and are free, and only require a simple free registration...Your email info is kept private, unless U specify differently..and U will be notified via email of any replies to any questions U may ask (or U can shut that feature off, if U like)..and your IP is sacred and never released..

Many of these specialize in particular FTA receivers as noted next to their links..USE those for your particular receiver manufacturer..

If U want real info, trouble free, no costs, friendly help, no hassles, latest files and manuals, then use these...these are well established, and have a long history, and are the best known sites throughout the entire DSS community now...

Ecoustics is NOT a Dss site, since is has NO files, no manuals, no guides, little info, no specific categories, and is almost impossible to find anything because every thread here has been allowed to be hijacked (because no mods are active) and the Subject does not relate to the posts within it....also Ecoustics is basically an Electronics site for home audio, television, DVDs, stereo's, and things of that nature, NOT FTA satellite information .

So again I highly recommend using ANY of these sites BELOW!....U pick one and use it for fast , friendly info and files, and many of these also have a LIVE chat area what U can get an IMMEDIATE response from reliable knowlegeable sources!...U will save yourself much time, especially if you are a newbie to this hobby!...and most all also will have the latest keys posted as well, and the keymaster, keyripper, key grabber utility files to download as well....and if plastic is your thing , some also have an area for that as well as FTA..Good Luck and enjoy this hobby!

Data Viewing Sequences
[link removed]

BTW...ALL these sites have the NEW working AUTOROLL bins released

Gold Member

Post Number: 1081
The only problem I have noticed so far is that you have to reboot the receiver from the back switch if you turn it off from your remote control. this problem was in bin 295 with the older B69 boot file if you still have that file you know exactly what I am talking about.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11131
B69 boot file?...I don't think so Tim...lol....U must mean the old B70 Boot file...the present one is the B75 boot file..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1082
B70 my oppoligies....B69 is actually a software that I use for my music band that I type probably about 1000 times a day somehow that was in my mind I guess...thanks for the correction Mr. LK...

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 2740
69 is what we talk about doing to the new office girl, while we're on our smoke break at work .

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11145
The One...No problem...I myself play music and am not familiar with any B69, but anyways...we're all good...and I hope the past stays there..

SS...work?....is that like J-O-B?....nasty word...marry rich or buy more lottery tickets....LOL

Bronze Member
Username: 1tina_chick

Post Number: 95
SatScanner When you say 69 it makes me feel F*I*N*E ! Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 2741
Well , employed is probbally more appropriate.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11147
Those are some "sweet cheeks"...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1083
LOL you guys make me laugh and yeah LK past was past and I don't even care about the useless stuff we talked about but everything is cool and keep up all the good work you have been doing I am just way too busy with other stuff and hardly get chance to do any testings but I am sure there are alot of other experienced techs out there who are helping all the people who are new to this FTA world...

Username: Arshaddar

Post Number: 5
hi
ineed help about view sat ultara
it dose not have power any help

Bronze Member

Post Number: 96
The One- I Hear that ! I've been working too much, However, I don't know why but I love this place.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 97
LK - U ROCK ! U Know with out U I wouldn't have a poor man's dish or 110 -119........ Thanks Again.......

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11149
Poormans dish is great, I think...simple, cheap and easy ....

Username: Jbarnes

Staten island, Newyork Usa

Post Number: 3
anyone has the new dn keys?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 99
Ya Know I think we should " Turn On " all the newbees here. ya got that photo from your front yard ?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1084
Tina Chick

Who doesn't love this place? This place has alot of entertainment, I bet that some people when their satellite dies they come here for entertainment and bashing and all that hahah

Silver Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 596
this place has lot fagsssssssss they never respect a threads , bunch of asssssssssss hollessssssssssss. in bad time only few are helping others .

Gold Member

Post Number: 2746
"Respect for threads ?
Like thats the biggest problem here...

cartier,relax...it's ok to have some fun ! It's all about the ride, not who's on first.

Bronze Member
Username: Amt

Post Number: 36
can any one plese help me in finding new file 208

Bronze Member
Username: Asifali418

Lodi, Ca Usa

Post Number: 55
clickon the below link just add in front www ***.ftaindex

Bronze Member
Username: Afrimpeja

Forest hills, Ny Usa

Post Number: 42
can sombady please help me :after i downloaded the 208 bin i cant input keys for Globecast it stays ooooo it for pansat 2700a i can change dish or BV but not GlobCast

Username: Hienton2

Post Number: 6
Can anybody help?
I try to download 208 bin to my pansat 2700A. It keeps showing error :can not download. Why?
I did this a couple times before with Blaclist
updater 1.4 and null modem cable without any problem.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11195
Tom....U MUST use loader 27.02 for all bins (after bin #200) since at least last March, after doing the B75 boot upgrade...

all Dss sites have that loader...

Bronze Member

Forest hills, Ny Usa

Post Number: 43
any help?

Username: Rajjuu

Post Number: 1
where I can find/download 208 bin file for pansat 2700A? pls help

Bronze Member
Username: Teddyv

Post Number: 49
I need to know how to write bin file and also I need to know how to decode bin file. so, I can help for make auto roll.

Thanks

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11210
here we go again...READ!!!!!!!!!

Upload

Username: Hienton2

Post Number: 7
Thanks LK.

In order to load 208 my 2700A must have B75 boot upgrade. It take longtime until last ECM. It makes me forget what to do.

Bronze Member

Forest hills, Ny Usa

Post Number: 44
olease sombady tel me why i can input kye nr to Globecast all others i can but GC no it doesent change it stays 000000000
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us