Pansat 2500a Fix Update ....Monday 6 Aug 07

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 10736
Pansat 2500a Fix Update ....Monday 6 Aug 07

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today, 02:03 AM #1 ....Monday 6 Aug 07
TeamBlackList
THE Pansat TEAM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We would like are member to understand the Pansat 2500a are taking longer to support because of the fact there are only 1mb Flash Rom chips .Are team are working very hard to make a working fix for the 2500a models.We should have a fix out in the matter of a few days. We also may have to strip menus out of the unit to free up space.I hope you all understand.

Regards
TeamBlackList

Bronze Member
Username: Shadow45

Monterrey, Nuevo Leon Mexico

Post Number: 16
LK, so for us that have the lava3200, which is the clone for the 2500 will have to remove some stuff to make more room for the new bin, or is this fix just for the ppl that have the original pansat?.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10738
BO...obviously the Pansat 2500 clone bin is just a modified 2500 genuine bin...so whatever is in the 2500 genuine bin will affect the 2500 clone bin...if menu's are missing in the genuine, then it will be the same for the clones...use some common sense!

BTW...the clone 2500 bin usually is released a couple days AFTER the genuine...

Silver Member
Username: Hanz

Post Number: 336
Thanks LK.

Gold Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1222
Thanks LK. At least there's a glimmer of hope for 2500 owners.

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1223
Not too bad since my 2500 should've been a doorstop about 3 years ago, according to the naysayers!

Silver Member
Username: Flatulant_kitty

Post Number: 223
Purr,purr,purr,.......

Bronze Member
Username: Outtrend

Post Number: 34
LK thanks for all the time you spend here,most of us appreciate that. I have one question for you since friend of mine just told me that he used this new bin (that is made for Pansat 2500a )for his FORTEC LIFETIME ULTRA. Before I try this do you think that would work also for my FORTEC or not? Thanks in advance!

Bronze Member
Username: Arvalan

Post Number: 28
my bad, i already flased genuine file to my clone receiver. now my receiver on nightrider mode. please tell me Lk how to jtag

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10748
If night rider lights (------ dashing across screen) then U have power and NO need to Jtag...U are lucky...just upload factory bin 222 or 224 or an older bin...then upload the 293T bin with all autorolls OFF...keycode ON...set default key...manually input keys, until a new working autoroll bin is released in a few more days..in your case ALWAYS use bins ending in "T"...

U can use clone 2500 bins "T" on both genuine and clones...but U cannot use genuine bins with clones

BTW...a Fortec Lifetime Ultra (FLU) is a pansat 2500 clone...there are other Fortecs , that are NOT 2500 clones and require their own specific bins..

Bronze Member
Username: Arvalan

Post Number: 29
Hi LK, you mean factory bin 222 or224 with "T" or without "T"

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10750
U can use the genuine factory bins....No "T" needed with those factory bins...but those are the ONLY non clone bins U can use on a 2500 clone...in fact there is no such thing as Clone 2500 "T" factory bins...

Silver Member
Username: Destine0429

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 207
Hey LK. I just wanted to ask you a question. I was just looking at pantecf2a*com and seen this
"v293_YONO_Aug05_Update_7PM" . My husband told me that this must be the new fix. I was wondering, if anyone was a member of pantecf2a*com and if they were, if they could just check this out for me. If this is, indeed the bin, then I will gladley fork over the amount needed to join their site so I can get the new fix.
Any info would be greatly appreciated...Even if it was alittle yelling from you LK....

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 2597
TeamBlackList
THE Pansat TEAM

We would like are member to understand the Pansat 2500a are taking longer to support because of the fact there are only 1mb Flash Rom chips .Are team are working very hard to make a working fix for the 2500a models.We should have a fix out next week. We also may have to strip menus out of the unit to free up space.I hope you all understand.

Regards
TeamBlackList

Julie there is no released fix to date.
Save your money and save your and your time from J-tagging.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10783
TeamBlackList has edited the original post from "next few days" to "next week"....

08-06-2007, 02:03 AM #1
TeamBlackList
THE Pansat TEAM

We would like are member to understand the Pansat 2500a are taking longer to support because of the fact there are only 1mb Flash Rom chips .Are team are working very hard to make a working fix for the 2500a models.We should have a fix out next week. We also may have to strip menus out of the unit to free up space.I hope you all understand.

Regards
TeamBlackList

Username: Batjc

Post Number: 5
in which page appear that of BlackList

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1228
Aaaahhhhhhh...just like the good 'ol days!

Silver Member

Post Number: 230
Better late than never.The claws are starting to come out again but,like every time i haven't been without for a long long time.So why am i spraying the walls?Cause they are full of sh1t with this lack of memory BS.They been caught in that lie too many times already.

Silver Member
Username: Destine0429

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 212
Ok thanks. I just wanted to be sure. I told my husband that I didn't think it was the bin. But he kept pushing it. So I had to ask. Thanks all.
In the meantime, I will keep my eyes and ears opened.
As for you Sat...I haven't seen you around my postings...good to see you're still around.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10785
http://www.future-fta.info/Forums/showthread.php?p=409443#post409443

TeamBlackList has edited the original post from "next few days" to "next week"....

TeamBlackList
THE Pansat TEAM

Regards
TeamBlackList

Username: Batjc

Post Number: 6
thx LK for the link

i've been lookin for that site

thx again!

Silver Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 553
what the fuckkkkkkkkk is wrong with future-fta site ?///////

Gold Member

Post Number: 2604
flatulant kitty
Silver Member

Post Number: 230
Posted on Wednesday, August 08, 2007 - 01:55 pm:

Better late than never.The claws are starting to come out again but,like every time i haven't been without for a long long time.So why am i spraying the walls?Cause they are full of sh1t with this lack of memory BS.They been caught in that lie too many times already.

The 2700 205 bin is 528kb.

Soooooo ?

Silver Member

Post Number: 234
So why does it work on a converted 2500?
And the (205)is 896 kb.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2607
Because when TEAM BULLSHIT adds all the bugs to the file its 4gb.!

Silver Member

Post Number: 235
Now who's math is all F'ed up.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2616
Obviously Blacklists !

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10861
http://www.future-fta.info/Forums/showthread.php?p=409443#post409443

TeamBlackList
THE Pansat TEAM

We would like are member to understand the Pansat 2500a are taking longer to support because of the fact there are only 1mb Flash Rom chips .Are team are working very hard to make a working fix for the 2500a models.We should have a fix out NEXT WEEK. We also may have to strip menus out of the unit to free up space.I hope you all understand.

Regards
TeamBlackList

BTW...this will also apply to the 2500 Clone bins as well!

Silver Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 500
294t bin feedback for flatulant kitty

Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10879
FUNNY....LMAO

Bronze Member
Username: Nyc_alien

Staten island, Ny Us

Post Number: 52
LK, my PANSAT 2500a doesn't have any pic. Is this the reason for it? you need a new BIN file for that?
I tried entering the new keys but still the message says that "scrambled or bad signal". Need your expert advice.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10981
The GENUINE Pansat 2500 fix has been released today...Wed 15 Aug....here are the 3 links DIRECTLY to this new 294 bin file...and the AR is working...this is from the source, Blacklist at futurefta...

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/379379.html

NOT FOR CLONES...a clone bin hould be released within 1-2 days or maybe sooner...

enjoy!

Username: Fuji905

On Canada

Post Number: 9
re-title the thread so more people can access the file. not sure how to do it myself

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10987
The Pansat 2500 Clone safe bin 294T is now already released by Chancysand...go here for direct links...

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/379398.html
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us