Low volume

Bronze Member
Username: Ufcrocks

Post Number: 17
Hey,
I have a small problem that im sure is easy to fix.. i have a pansat 2700 that i use to watch movies and stuff and i have a regulare bell reciever that i pay for to watch regular channels... for some reason the volume of the channels that i watch on my pansat are WAYY low.. this only occured last week. I have checked all the wiring and everything and its still the same.. perhaps i pressed a button or something? not sure can anyone help?

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 9987
recheck all the cables and connections..

Silver Member
Username: Antiscums

Millburn, NJ

Post Number: 127
you'll go crazy if you listen to this loser, you must of lowered channel volume by mistake, press STB, then raise volume, connections has nothing to do with volume control, this LITTLE KID wants platinum so bad, he answers any BS to increase his sperm count

Bronze Member
Username: Vivid

Post Number: 78
Hello There

I had the Exact problem with my Pansat 2700 just a couple of months back. The Volume was just so low, it drove me crazy.

Push the Mute Button in the top right corner. It will put the X through it. Then push it again to remove the X, then use the arrow button to the right lower on the remote, and crank the volume up to about 21 or 22, and the problem is fixed.

This drove me crazy, and I couldn't understand. Some great people here suggested certain things to do and check, and by fluke, I hit the Mute button. I then pushed the cursor/arrow button, and watched the Volume increase. Problem fixed.

Best Wishes,

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10006
good info John...hopefully the volume and mute buttons would be the first things people would use to resolve a volume issue..then recheck the cables and connections..

Bronze Member
Username: Ufcrocks

Post Number: 18
hey thanks guys, it wasnt a volume issue with the remote.. it must have been a cable and connection issue.. i disconnected everything then connected it all up again and then it worked. so thanks boys.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10040
How ya like them apples John M...hows that crow taste!.....LMAO

congrats marc for solving your issue..

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 911
Reminds me of my grandmother. She's 82 and a little crazy, but I love her all the same.

One day she walks into her house from outside. all of her blinds were pulled down to keep the sun out (keeps her house cool). She turned on a couple of lights because her sight isn't so good at 82. But, she notices that all her lights are dim. So, she called up the electric complany and they sent out a technician to investigate her electrical problem. When the technician got to her house he couldn't find the problem. What was wrong was that my grandmother forgot to take off her sunglasses from being outside.

Sometimes, the problem requires a simple fix. Check the basic things first. :-|

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10042
99% of the time, the fix is VERY simple...dish alignment, cables and connection, bad switch or incorrect receiver settings are usually the cause of ALL problems..and all are simple fixes, except some may have a problem with dish realignment, which really isn't difficult...

Silver Member

Millburn, NJ

Post Number: 128
very funny jason, i love your grandmother, is she single?LITTLE KID, the dude turned off reciver, reseted volume control, he thinks it is connections, i have no idea what connections got to do with lower volume, what can i say it is why you are platinum and i'm not, you must be thrilled gettin' that platinum with very low background, enjoy it

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10079
John I know I had U banned from here..U are such a scumball that u had to sneak back in and be an azzhole again...guess U will be banned again...see ya punk!...keep in touch with yourself...LMAO

Silver Member

Millburn, NJ

Post Number: 129
i never got banned, how about if i get you banned for you abusive conduct?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10099
give it your best shot kid...do u like playing with fire?....LMAO

Silver Member

Millburn, NJ

Post Number: 130
LITTLE KID, i'll teach you a lesson you'll never forget, you are on

Bronze Member
Username: Dghumman

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 96
guys please dont fight this place is to help and learn, please help newbies and let them learn
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us