WWE Vengeance (June 24, 2007)

Silver Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 646
Hey WWE fans,

Don't forget to watch this year's WWE Vengeance. It's LIVE and only on pay-per-view (we can watch for free because we have satellite hacking - lol). Last year's event was kicking-A$S and I think that this year's event is gonna be good. So far, these are the matches:

1. WWE Championship Challenge Match
2. World Heavyweight Champion Edge vs. Batista(Last Chance Match)
3. Ric Flair vs. United States Champion MVP
4. Jimmy Wang Yang vs. Cruiserweight Champion Chavo Guerrero

Here are the PPV event's details:

Channel Name: PPV SSPORT
Channel Number: 455
Date: June 24, 2007
Satellite Provider: Dishnetwork
Time: 8:00 PM (eastern time)

I know some of guys are asking me about my wrestling forums. I've closed them because I don't have enough people + I'm kind of busy these days. Basically, my wrestling forums will allow you to share WWE videos, which are hosted by YouTube, do discussions, share wallpapers, etc. I'll reopen the forums if I have some people helping me with the forums. Like, I need a person who can promote our community, I need a person who can post WWE videos from YouTube. I need a person who can post latest WWE news, etc. If any of you are willing to do this, I promise, I'll open it this week.

Silver Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 647
Is Vince McMahon really dead? - I don't think so!

Friends, they're showing us that Vince is dead because of that Limo explosion. It's fake camera tricks. We don't know what was inside the Limo and he closed the door after some 30 seconds. I mean, he sat inside his Limo and closed the door after some time. There was something inside that Limo and Vince sat inside that thing. Like, some kinda trunk he sat in and he was safe there. Eh, that's what I think! Post your opinions here and share with us what do you think happened to Vince? So, to summarize all this, I don't think Vince is dead ... RIP stuff ... It's all FAKE! If he's really dead, then how come he's not on the news. He's the chairman of this popular WWW Sport Entertainment business and he's not on news. When Eddie Guerreio died, it came on the news.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us