New Viewsat release....

Silver Member
Username: Lroy

Post Number: 215
New release for Viewsat are at Total FTA..

Username: Madc

Post Number: 1
Hi Guys'
I'm using a Viewsat Xtrem. When I COnnect The LNB to the receiver. I got 67% on my S bar and 0% on my Q Bar.

Help PLZ

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 2883
For a start, try following the lead given by lroy tipit and install a new BIN

http://www.totalfta.com
is considered the official site for Viewsats.
You can also get info and files at
http://www.dssrookie.com

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 2074
And ppl still waiting for bl to fix the last ch recall and other bugs in the 203 bin.VS just rocking on !

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 10128
People are still waiting for Blacklists promise to release his "magic" bin, that will be the "solution" to all past problem bins...remember he said the magic PERMANENT fix bin will be released and last over a year!...thats why Pansat was so late witha TEMP fix, when the big EMM last year and VS got the source and mapping first..as U all can see, it never happened and his bins still suck!

Bronze Member
Username: Therepo

Ftaview.com

Post Number: 83
Haha, that's right LK, I forgot about that.
BL is so full of shite. Like the 290 2500 bins (plural): not enough memory for both providers anymore, all peeps have to buy a new Pansat. And then, oops, "maybe we can do it", after folks jtagged modded 2700 bins with both providers to the 2500, proving he was talking out his azz.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10129
Also its been almost 1 year now since then, and last summer's DN and Bev's EMM...and NO working bins for awhile (until VS finally came through for everybody)...time flies!

DN and Bev have been VERY quiet since then...hope we have a "quiet" summer this year!

BTW...Pansat has 1 agenda, like all businesses...but Pansat will play dirty, and do anything to sell their products..offer no support or terrible bins, lie to their customers, etc ...unlike VS and most other companies... Pansat has seen its best days already, they have sunk to the bottom... Viewsat, Extremeview, Sonicview, Captiveworks, have far surpassed Pansat, IMO...

Username: Lks_right_hand_man

Post Number: 2
I am using the BL magic bin! I am getting DTV this morning with it.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10134
Yeah me too,...I get DTV, Starchoice, Globecast,and the closed circuit local strip club on mine...LOL...then Pansat "magic" bins make me coffee too..then mows my lawn later also...LMAO

I see u're looking at buying the cheapest Viewsat made (lite) to upgrade from your pansat...LOL
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us