Lk i need youre help once again

Bronze Member
Username: Techme

MIAMI, FL USA

Post Number: 55
i have a client that bought a cs 5000 and INTERNATIONAL DirecTV Satellite Dish 95 & 101 36" you can check antenna out at ftanyc.com my question is it brings 1 lnb and a ku band lnb can i use the ku band lnb to pick up 110

Bronze Member

MIAMI, FL USA

Post Number: 57
http://cgi.ebay.com/Brand-New-Directv-36-International-Dish-95-101-FTA_W0QQitemZ 320130157115QQihZ011QQcategoryZ32841QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting
here is a better pick so you can sse what dish and lnb look like

Silver Member
Username: Antiscums

Millburn, NJ

Post Number: 154
LK doesn't know, answer is no, get a new circulor lnbf

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 10174
Fricking idiot can't even spell CIRCULAR...pal, U ARE OUTTA HERE!...and do U know the diff betewwen KU and circulat?...U must be nalin!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10175
Fricking idiot can't even spell CIRCULAR...pal, U ARE OUTTA HERE!...and do U know the diff betewwen KU and circular?...U must be nalin!

Silver Member

Millburn, NJ

Post Number: 156
Fricking idiot you just double posted, big deal you found a typo, you sound like a bad pastor, yes or, yes or no david, yes or no, SUCH A LITTLE KID, why don't you answer the member, let me see what you got platinum member

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10181
Hey hero azzhole punk kid...show your ugly face to me so I can rip it off...contact me...I told u where to contact me U wussy COWARD!...all MOUTH, NO action, just like nalin!...go hide and hope U don't get banned here wuss!

Silver Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 650
LK - Over 10000 posts ! Holly Molly !

Bronze Member

MIAMI, FL USA

Post Number: 58
uh ok lk so can you help me dont let this idiot get to you you are the best here you have helped me more than anyone

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10184
I've never seen that dish but by reading your link...it says 95 (linear) and the 101 DTV (circular)...which are 6 degrees apart..so what really is your question?

can U get the 110?...yeah, using the circular LNB...can U get a linear sat also at the same time? I dunno...I can't tell from the pic if those LNB's are housed in 1 unit and actually come apart and are 'portable"..if so u may have to make some sort of new bracket...if not then U may have to find a linear sat within 6 degrees of 110 such as possibly the 105 linear AMC 15

Bronze Member
Username: Therepo

Ftaview.com

Post Number: 86
You could rig up another circular LNB off the other side of the existing one to get 119 with the first one pointed at 110, I would imagine. The yoke on that one is optimized for the dish's focal point and the LNBs are both off-center slightly, but should work. But if the person doesn't really know what they're doing and just want 119/110, they should probably just dump the antenna and get something easier - Dish 500.

Silver Member

Millburn, NJ

Post Number: 159
i told he doesn't know, i live outside his trailor, get a circulor lnbf like i told you, he doesn't like you because you got brains over his dtv

Silver Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 327
Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10192
EAVE...the simple answer is yes u can get the 110 with that dish, just align the DTV LNB (circular) towards the 110W..

then if U want to, U have 3 options...
1...do as therepo mentioned and buy a dual circular LNB and tie it to the 110 to make a "poormans" dish setup..or
2...try and align the 95W linear LNB towards the 105W satellite
3...do both in #1&2 and get 105-110-119

Silver Member

Millburn, NJ

Post Number: 166
WTF, "can i use the ku band lnb to pick up 110" 101-105-110-119 all ku-band, LK you don't know sshit about dtv lnbs, EAVE..., one option, get a circulor lnbf for 110

Silver Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Post Number: 409
i see my dumb@ss award is getting around eh JOHN ... see other agree with me HAHA

Bronze Member

MIAMI, FL USA

Post Number: 59
LK THANKS for the help i got 110 105 119
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us