BELL HELP

Username: Edenlandyn

Post Number: 4
i entered bev codes in 09 01 is this right or do i need to do something else please help}

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8814
Shut off autoroll, manually enter CORRECT keys,and save it.....or use a good working bin and leave autoroll feature turned on, and the keys for Bev and DN will autoroll themselves into place

there are 100 other things U must do to get encrypted satellite signals, other than just enter keys...LOL

Bronze Member
Username: Jbourikos

Post Number: 41
if that doesnt work...what box u using???
maybe try pressing set default key if its a pansat...then turn autoroll off (if u dont ahve the latest bin) and enter keys....

Username: Bvvenegas

Post Number: 5
i was told that i need new program for my pansat 2700a to fix my auto roll what does that mean?

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8835
it means U don't know anything about this hobby and have not read anything and are lazy.. and do not deserve to be spoon fed with an answer..

Bronze Member
Username: Jbourikos

Post Number: 42
ok like i said...go to default key in the code menu and then go back in and 0901 should show up so u can enter the keys manually....if you want to fix the autoroll you have to probably upgrade to b75 and load the latest bin file (if you dont know how to do this....like LK said READ!!!!)

be careful to read all the steps carefully and do it properly so you dont fry your box or have problems....

you will need:

a loader
b75 update file
b75 factory flash
b75 latest bin file

if you have a clone box...they have to be clone safe files that have a T in the end of the file name...such as 203T.bin etc....

good luck :D

Username: Mindset

Post Number: 1
Well, this is a "Bell help" question, so I won't start a new thread...

My dad's been hobbying on this for a while, but he's been having trouble keeping up. I just moved back to town, so I researched and I've fixed up my dad's receiver (pansat 2700a), factory flashed, loaded b75, and updated to the newest bin (203). Everything is working fine, except for RDS channel 123.

Is this a known problem? My dad says that RDS (and sometimes TSN) will often go out. Any help is appreciated.

PS - It says "bad or scrambled channel"

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 861

RDS a sports Channel 123.
Try only a TP Scan, Nimiq 1 @ 91.oW.
(tp 26) Freq. 12588 (Pol.H) SR 20,000.

Some times it will come on,when it says (bad or scrambled) if you leave it there for few minutes.

Username: Bvvenegas

Post Number: 6
will i always br able to fix my pansat 2700a by entering new keys when i have too? if not iwould like to now what i need to have to be able to repair my pansat all the time? i would really aprieciate it.

Username: Edenlandyn

Post Number: 5
thanks everyone for your help i have been hackin away at this day in and day out and now with workin hard at it and talkin to you good people i have learned a lot in a week thank you. good stuff lk

Username: Satscannerr

Post Number: 1
you dont have to do anything if it's pansat 2700 it works like dn. you know . bev and dn have the same key

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1800
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/347533.html

Bronze Member
Username: Satscannerr

Post Number: 12
sorry actually pansat 2700 dont need the keys. they work with no keys. and never use switchs with pansat2700 i know because i know.
always do blind scan and after flash with the factory bin even if it's not pansat it works,
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us