Can anyone have problem with ViewSat Ultra

Bronze Member
Username: Xpehbam

Greensboro, NC

Post Number: 16
Hi! I have Viewsat Ultra and I download new bin , and now it's freezin every 5 min and shut off hem self...
What happend ?? What I need to do ??
Thank you!!!

Silver Member
Username: Tapeman

New York, NY

Post Number: 943
wrong bin

Bronze Member

Greensboro, NC

Post Number: 17
What the right bin...??
I have bin for 070328 from dsstester.c om

Silver Member
Username: Tapeman

New York, NY

Post Number: 944
If this is your first flash you may have not followed procedure correctly.

But if you think you did it right
Try a different bin off this site
http://www.totalfta.com

But it is a bin problem

Bronze Member

Greensboro, NC

Post Number: 18
Thank you! I will try again..

Bronze Member

Greensboro, NC

Post Number: 19
Hi! Yes what now.. My USB not working on viewsat.. I am trying reinstall new bin and usb not reading...What can I do now ??

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1623
Factory reset ,load factory bin ,then latest bin,use serialport for first flash ,then later flashes you can use your usb.

Bronze Member

Greensboro, NC

Post Number: 20
Thank you! Very much...Oooo crap... My laptop don't have the serial port...Damn...

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1624
Try it using usb, factory reset first,but load factory bin, then the latest bin.

Bronze Member

Greensboro, NC

Post Number: 21
Thank you! Not working...USB on viewsat don't want take anything.. I guess I need to found Usb to RS 232 adapter.

Bronze Member

Greensboro, NC

Post Number: 22
Thank you! Not working...USB on viewsat don't want take anything.. I guess I need to found Usb to RS 232 adapter.

Silver Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 386
VIKTOR whe you download the bin unzip it transfere only the bin itself to ur usb

Bronze Member

Greensboro, NC

Post Number: 23
Yes! I know...Thank you! I try everything..I maybe try use RS232 cable tomorrow in my work computer, because my laptop don't have the serial port..
Thank you! Everybody ...for help..

Silver Member

Post Number: 387
viktor im curious how you do it. do u insert the usb flash first and then turn the power on or how u do it . and what error message you get . cuz this happen tyo me the first time i got ultra . when u locat the usb you hit ok and u get nothing is that what you got .? this way we can work on the problem. and i heard that flashing with the factory bin the ultra may give you a problem . so dont flash the factory for no reason . see u

Silver Member
Username: Le74nguyen

Perris, Ca Usa

Post Number: 124
Hi: I want to use usb for upload my pansat. but I don;t know how. anybody can help, thanks

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 840

linda
Try Here....http://www.pansatusa.com/home.htm

Username: Dmc0923

Post Number: 6
Hello , i hope someone out there can help me with a problem that i am having with the viewsat extreme.When i turn on the power switch located at the back of the unit all i get are four green dash's across the display window.When i press the on/off button on the front of the unit the four green dash's remains there and nothing happens.I can not get into the menu and it will not work using the remote as well and yes remote is set on stb.The reciever has work before so is not a first time use.If any one has any information they can pass onto me it sure would be nice and thank you.

Username: Dmc0923

Post Number: 9
i reloaded my factory bin and it is now working thanks to a tip from nilan

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8588
thats FTA 101 ..its called "night rider " lights and is VERY common and a VERY simple to fix, with a simple upload of the factory or any older bin....most newbies who have read for 1 hour would have fixed that issue..

Gold Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1001
That is the very first term that I learned when I just started to read about fta receivers, "night rider lights", and what to do about it.

Silver Member

Perris, Ca Usa

Post Number: 129
Kevin reno.. thanks but no help
again I want to use USB at my laptop to down load bin in my receiver... because I have USB to SERIAL RS-232 DATA CABLE, but I don't know how to use it. please help me and let me know how to use it. thanks

Bronze Member

Greensboro, NC

Post Number: 24
CARTIER1 : Yes when I insert my USB and try to click OK, NOTHING HAPPEND , looks like can't read usb or something..All this happend when I am download the new bin. 070328...

Silver Member

Perris, Ca Usa

Post Number: 130
anybody can help me to load new bin?? thank you!!!

Silver Member
Username: Charjam

Post Number: 156
Yes Linda when you got the adapter for the USB it came with a disc you have to install that into your computer make sure it is installed you can go to device manager and see what comport it is in and then it is all the same as a regular computer

Silver Member
Username: Thunder_lightning

Post Number: 182
most the USB use in COMPORT 4...try that...if not try all the COMPORT in the loader until the download move than that is the 1....but first you have to install the USB first...

Silver Member

Post Number: 388
linda you have no help here. go away . you jst hijacked the thread. it means that you are selfish and you dont give fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk . you only look at yourself. no that you change the term of the thread the guy will never get help .
linda go pay someone to do it for you .

victor yopu only have one solution use the cable just to flash the factory bin and then download onlyyyyyyyyyyyy from totalfta the latest bin and it will works smooth using your usb. we just got the same problem . and thais is the solution . it's the first bin you dowloaded from dsstester that was bad or corrupted .

Silver Member

Perris, Ca Usa

Post Number: 135
cariter1: if you don't want help-- it's fine- but you have to shut your mout--fucccccccccccck- you are the one selfish--motheeeeerrrrrrrrfuckkkkkk--go to hellllllllllllll

Silver Member

Perris, Ca Usa

Post Number: 140
CATIER::BACK IT TO YOU!!!you jst hijiaked the thread too-u better shut your mouth-off..ashole!

Silver Member

Post Number: 399
linda go learn what is hijacking a thread. where did you see here i was hijacking . morron im answering victor. anyway get lost

Silver Member

Perris, Ca Usa

Post Number: 142
thank you for reminder- but remmeber this is not your thread...better way is hut our mouth off-u don't know anything fta--u get lost and please out!

Username: Sherif_911

Oshawa, Ontario

Post Number: 10
heyy could some one send me the site for the loader 2 to load all the sites to the vs extreme thnx alot
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us