Username: Valdez

Post Number: 17
what a nice setup! LoL

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 947
He's probably wondering why it's not working!

Silver Member
Username: Rtap

MIAMI, FL MIAMI

Post Number: 140
bump

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8378
Thats at Ecoustics headquarters!....cartier and nalin installed it!....LMAO

Silver Member
Username: Rtap

MIAMI, FL MIAMI

Post Number: 141
i agree hahahahahahahahah

Username: Jryevols

Little rock, Arkansas USA

Post Number: 2
I sure could usesome help ...please
I have PanSat 3500 sd...I am a newbi to the disnet scene so plase forgive my elementary questions. First on my two LNBS ( WHICH ARE SINGLES ) in the yoke system 110/119 there are two connectors on each LNB.Should I only connect one cable from each. Second question: When I try to load keys manually at the top of my screen is 01-01 and under it 00 then two areas to add numbers. I see that most key codes are 01 and 00. Do I assume that the top slot is 01 and the bottom 00. And finally the third question. How do I get bin files transfered to winzip and then onto the loader.
Can someone pplese help me.......

Bronze Member
Username: Dirtystinkindemocrat

Post Number: 11
best advice for a newbie in your situation is to go to the RIGHT SITE.

www.futurefta-info is what you need to do. Yes there are some nice people here,but you really need to go to a Pansat section of a good site. Future happens to be the main Pansat site and will give you the most help, plus there are great how too`s for your receiver that will answer your questions. And after that you can post specific questions that will be answered by SMART people

Bronze Member
Username: Dirtystinkindemocrat

Post Number: 12
http://203.169.142.72/~future/Forums/index.php this is the right link

Gold Member

Post Number: 8396
1...yes only 1 cable from each LNB to a disque switch (what U have is called are 2 "DUAL" LNB's..."dual" because each dual LNB has 2 outputs for 2 receivers)...if U had another receiver U would use the 2nd output of the "Dual" LNB to another disque switch and then to 2nd receiver

2...on your screen (left side) it says PROVIDER ID 0101` and KEY NUMBER ..BOTH lines are needed for each key (there is no "top" or bottom" spot, since key 00 and key 01 each require 2 lines of numbers and letters...but U change from key 00 to key 01 using your remote..those are the DISHNETWORK (0101) provider keys...pic below...these are old sample keys..BTW Bev Canadian TV provider (satellites 82-91W) is 0901..

Upload

Upload

3..winzip is a program used to UNZIP a file that has been zipped/compresssed to save space...many times there are multiple files within a .zip file...the .bin or .api file is always in the.zip file..go to www.future-fta.info/forums (must register there or any REPUTABLE site) is the unofficial site for Pansat owners...yes u can get bins, loaders, manuals, guides , info there.. or use another site if U prefer...read my thread here "Recommended Reputable Satellite Sites" for more site options and links..

5...READING at any other satellite site forums is the key to learning FTA use..

Post Number: 5
your information is awesome and I truly thank you , however forgive me but still a little confused. The screen that you show above is correct...most keys that I have subscribed to only give me 16 numbers. Each slot that is showinbg holds 8 numbers. They provide and say 00 and 01 , but only give 8 numbers for each. Do I manually change the key number from 00 ( always shows on screen ) to 01 after entering all 16 numbers. Do you hit ok after each set is loaded. When I change from 00 to 01 will the boxes show up empty again. Where my confusion comes in is ther is two slots on the page and each holds 8 numbers. What do I do.

You are a lifesaver

Jim

Gold Member

Post Number: 8404
Now U need to go READ at another satellite site which has all the manuals and guides U need to enter the keys etc..U need to know much more than just manual key entry procedures..

Post Number: 6
Thank you I finally got my system working and now have TV. My new question is this. I have LNB'S HOOKED UP WITH THE 110/119 YOKE , BUT I CAN ONLY RECEIVE 119. THE OTHER DOES NOT SHOW A QUALITY SIGNAL. SHOULD I CONTINUE TO MOVE THE DISH AROUND. CAN YOU PROVIDE ME THE CORRECT ECHO SATELLITES TO LOAD.I HAVE LOADED ECHO 7 WHICH IS 119 , BUT NOW MY SYSTEM IS SAYING ECHO 10.0. WHICH DID SAY ECHO 6.8. OR 8.4 , ANYWAY IT CHANGED. CAN YOU PROVIDE ME WITH SATELITTE DISH SETTINGS TO GET BOTH?

Silver Member
Username: Bones714

Somewhere fi...

Post Number: 332
Your settings or incorrect, and possibly you don't have your dish aligned.
You first wanna align your dish to pickup signal, no signal no t.v.
As for the Echo 8.10, move your dish just a tab, then rescan.
Are you using a DiSeqc switch? Be more specific about your system.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8409
echo 8.10 is the 110 satellite..

in menu...receiver antenna/dish settings should be:
LNB- standard
freq 11250
119- disque #1...110-disue #2 ...that how they should be connected to your disque switch
22-off
scan-all
etc

then scan both satellites and watch TV..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us