Help! Help! How to configure pansat 3500 sd with DishPro to watch DishN*et program?

Username: Jj3001

Post Number: 1
I am new to this, so forgive my questions.
I used to watch Dish program from a DishPro and points to 119, 110 and 121. I watched the international program most. Recently, I switched to pansat 3500 SD and I was having trouble to configure my pansat so I can see all the DishNet program especially for internal program on 121.
In pansat, I picked echo 7, echo 9T-13/ku and echo 8.10/Ku.
Then, my questions are:
1)Am I pointing to the right 3 V 121,110,119? My friend has pansat 3500 sd too, but he has Echo 8.6/Ku and mine has Echo 8.10/Ku? Why?
2) If the three I picked was correct, then what is the DiSEqC # should I set for echo 7, echo 9T-13/Ku and Echo8.10/Ku? I guess my question is how do you know what sequence should be so I can get the right channels?
3) What is the LNB type I should set for those 3 I Picked?
4)Does SKW matter?
5)What TP should I set those 3?
I have been trying many combinations but nothing can really get all the program I want.
Sometimes, I got the right channels from one but after I scanned another one then the channels I thought I got from previous scan were lost again.
I just can't get the channels I like to watch - most are on 121 - Echo 9- according to http://www.l*yngsat.com/packages/dish121.html
Some other scanned I tried and I was able to get but Ill loose some other channels from other scans..
Please help... helppppp

Post Number: 2
My mistake. I am having a super dish and not DishPro. I think????

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 687
1) Echo 6.8 and echo 8.10 are the same satellites, currently 8.10 is the accurate naming.

2) You have to know which lnb is connected to which port on your switch. You'll just have to trace your wires.

3) Depends on what type you have. Usually "standard" or "universal" will work. Chances are you'll need to pick "standard" as you have a superdish.

4) Don't touch that setting unless you have a motor on your dish.

5) No need to adjust TP. Just delete all of your channels and do a blind scan for each of the three satellites.

all that you have to do is:
have the correct bin installed
have autoroll and autotp enabled
have your three sats mapped to the correct switch ports
do your blind scans for all sats
watch tv

Post Number: 3
Jason,
Thank you for your clarification.

Just one last question.
Even if I was able to trace the wires from LNB to my DiSEqC, how can I know which sat, 110 or 119 in what sequences, since they are in a "Big" LNB? i know the one points to 121 is a separate single LNB.... Am I asking the right question?
Thank you again.

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 2243
If you are using a current DN installation then you Have DishProPlus LNB's. This is the LNB that has two LNB's connected together 110&119 and then the other 121 which goes into the input of the 110&119. This LNB has an internal switch and the configuration is as follows:

LNB Type = DishPro
DISEcQ:
119=1
110=2
121=3

There remaining options stay the same. You will need to keep your DN provided receiver on line one as the voltage for the DishProPlus is higher then what the Pansat 3500 supplies and run a second line for the Pansat 3500. The only way around this would be to hook up a power insert into line one.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us