Indian Channels on BEV_290T and DN_290T

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 1903
Although I am not pointing to BEV, I uploaded BEV_290T to a Pansat 2500 clone to test.
Many channels were missing on 110W.
Many channels missing on 61.5W, BUT
ZCINE, ZEETV, SET, SETMX and B4U were working and the autoroll was working. ZGUJ, TVASA, SAHARA and some others were not working.
I then changed to DN_290T. The Indian channels that had come in with BEV_290T disappeared and the ones that were not there with BEV_290T appeared! 110w appeared quite good.
I then reverted to 289T and am getting all the channels, but no autoroll.

Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 7
NALIN THERE ARE NO INDIAN CHANNELS IN 110W THEY ARE ONLY IN 61.5 AND NIMIQ 82

Post Number: 8
NALIN I WANT YPOU TO CHECK FOR ME WHY ON LY 1 CHANNEL IN ECHO3 DONT SHOW USING VIEWSAT WITH LATEST BIN . ISN'T STRANGE TO BE SPESIFIQUE IS CHANNEL 645 ??( ALJAZZEERA)

Gold Member

Post Number: 1908
Cartier: Try doing a TP scan on that channels.

The information about 110W was posted for people to judge whether they want to use the BEV_290T with 61.5w and suffer the absence of many 110W DN channels. It gives them an idea that they can swing their other dish to point to 82W or 91W if they are going to opt for DN 61.5W with BEV_290T BIN.
You have probably not followed my previous posts regarding difficulties with DN_290T and Indian channels.

Silver Member
Username: Hanz

Post Number: 273
Thanks Nalin, interesting to hear. I'll probably upgrade to the 290T for my own clone just for the autoroll function alone. Can't keep changing these keys manually every few hours considering I record alot of sports programming.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1911
Ranjeet, I hope you have read the details.
In short, depending upon which version of 290T BIN you use (BEV or DN) you get some Indian channels - not all). Since ZCINE, ZEETV, SET and SETMX are very popular somebody might decide on BEV_290T with DN 61.5w.
As to sports channel, I think I got 471 or 472 on 61.5 W with BEV_290T

Silver Member
Username: Hanz

Post Number: 275
Obviously the programmers were drinking on the job when they were making the 290T bin file ey Nalin? LOL!
Hey Nalin, if I load the DN_290T bin to my DN receiver(Pansat 2500 clone), I'm assuming I get all channels on 110 and 119, and just missing a few of those indian channels on 61.5(which you stated) but WITH autroll?
Hey, just as long as there's no problems with 110 and 119 and with a working autroll. Then I'm fine.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1912
Ranjeet: You are right in all the assumptions in your last post. With DN_290T, you will not get 471 sports on 61.5W, but you will probably get 457 sport on 110W. When I was testing, I did not specifically test for this 457 with 290T.

Username: Ragi48

Flushing, New york Usa

Post Number: 10
Nalin:
For some reason, I am not getting any channels on W121. The signal is at 74% and quality is a big ZERO. This happened in the past one week. I use a Pansat 2500A and bin 290 on Dish Network.
What seem to be the problem here?
thanks
mike reddi

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
NALIN SPEAKING OF TP SCAN . IT'S SOMETHNG THAT WE STILL CAN NOT FIGURE IT OUT . WE DID THE TP SCAN WE GET THE CHANNEL DOWN IN MENU BUT YOU CAN NOT SEE THE PIC . IT'S NOT THAT THERE IS NO SIGNAL , OR YOU CAN NOT FIND THE CHANNEL ITSELF . IT'S THE VIDEO FOR THAT CHANNEL IS MISSING .

Gold Member

Post Number: 1954
With the memory problem using 290T on a 2500 clone, people are getting strange results. One commonality I have noticed in their and myexperience is that during viewing some channels disappear. This may be due to overwrite or overflow of video buffers.
The other thing I have noticed in the last 24 hours is the fact on with 289T, although Key 01 has changed I am getting quite of a lot of channels but not all with the old key 01, i.e. in my pantec Key 01 does not start with D2 3E. It is possible that the broadcasts in different areas are no synchronised, but I really do not have much of a proper explanation for the strange behaviour of 290T and now even 289T.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
this is happening to me with the viewsat pla with the latest bin. one channel still driving me crazy

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1250
cartier,its not driving you crazy,YOU ARE CRAZY !
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us