FTA Receivers On There Way Out.

Gold Member
Username: Mc_sunny

Post Number: 1107
Here is a list of receivers that are maxed out for memory and will need to be up graded at some time. The receivers have litle to no memory left to flash on these boxes or just dont have any coder support for them any more.

Please feal free to add the receivers I missed.

Pansat 1500
Pansat 2300-No support
Pansat 2500
Pansat 3000
Fortec Liftime Ultra
Pentac MS
Pentac MX
Digiwave-No support
Ariza Extreme-No support
Ariza 450 & 500-No support

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 1761
Pantec
Multistar 2500
Other Pansat 2500A clones

Bronze Member
Username: Tupas1

Post Number: 15
Hi for fortec lifetime ultra, Can anyone post latest working key pl. Can some one confirm that 289T is a latest bin file for the same?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1762
Tom Pat: For keys and other info:
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/259083.html

Bronze Member
Username: Joseluis

MeXiCaLi

Post Number: 30
some order on your posting would be apprecciated tom, try not hijacking this thread

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 843
BL should keep doing what he's doing now for the 2500. That is make seperate bins for DN and bev. That way the 2500 will keep working for a while longer. I think if pansat abandons the 2500 too soon, they will lose whatever credibility they have left. Theres a lot of 2500 owners out there. But then again...money talks.

Silver Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 915
True that!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Lroy

Post Number: 164
Bin 290T is good for all FLU and all Pansat 2500 clones.....

Bronze Member
Username: Dishlover

Toronto, Ontario Canad

Post Number: 34
Mc Sunny How soon these receivers could stop working. Any idea please.
Thanks}

Bronze Member
Username: Eatfish111

Post Number: 99
The files are getting to big for the 2500s memory. Everytime dn or b2v do something new the file gets bigger. The 2500 has been loosing user options for some time now.

Silver Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 844
Now that we can use the 2500 either for DN or bev and not both at the same time, we should be on the same level with the Dish receivers as far as capabilities.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1767
Add Eagle Star to the list. It is a Pansat 2500 clone

Silver Member

Post Number: 166
What do you all mean when you say the files for the 2500 is getting bigger for the memory each time BeV and DN do something new, when the size of the file remains at 640 KB.. How do you explain that....

Bronze Member
Username: Ryersongheyarmy

Bottom of the Barrel, Village People

Post Number: 73
Thats allocated memory space for the system. Thats the problem. That why it's broken into two files now one for bev one for dn. If the providers routines are combined into one bin they exceed the 640k limit

Silver Member
Username: Pukka

Post Number: 145
640 kb but only dn, before it was 640 kb total for both providers

Bronze Member

Post Number: 74
some people bet thinking it's a scam. They just looking to end the line once and for all. Force people to buy new. Rumors have it that with the recent work being done by a small group on the conversion of a DN reciever to allow using the 5518 bins is may be part of the reason they being droped

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 779
cuckoo!

go home ghey army, ur mommy is calling u.

Silver Member

Post Number: 167
I strongly think this whole thing about memory space re: 2500 is a scam. The last time during the period when all screens went black, words were going around that if a new fix came out most 2500 clones would not work because of the same memory talk then. Fix came out all boxes came out working. Well if there is any truth that the coders have to make two seperate SW to allow the box to access the two providers then we should have some more time to enjoy free TV before the memory space is finished.

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 571

Hey
If it is a Scam, they are cutting
their own throat.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 79
I think just opposite. What better way to sell more STB's. Kill the old ones off. Force people to upgrade. Sure some will jump ship but others will look at it like okay this last one lasted x numbers of years. Paid for it's self over and over. I believe the new model by them will also.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 80
cuckoo!

go home ghey army, ur mommy is calling u.

Flash right on by that mush-mind. No mspaint around. Big boys talking shop. You not worthy. Bet you didn't even know what the 5518 was until two seconds ago after you did that quick google search.

Silver Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 849
Well if Pansat decides to just drop support for the 2500 when there is a possibility that it could still be upgraded, there's no way I'll ever buy a Pansat again. They should attract customers for their new receivers by the new unit having more features, more simple to use etc. and not because you have to get rid of your unsupported unit.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1774
Nobody can stop genuine progress.

"If IBM stops support for IBM PC, I won't buy an IBM computer again"
"If IBM stops support for IBM XT, I won't buy an IBM computer again"
"If IBM stops support for IBM 286, I won't buy an IBM computer again"
"If IBM stops support for IBM 386, I won't buy an IBM computer again"
"If IBM stops support for IBM Pentium, I won't buy an IBM computer again"

Then you go and buy a IBM NetVista desktop PC.

"If Microsoft stops support for MSDOS, I won't buy a Microsoft Operating System again"
"If Microsoft stops support for Windows 3.1, I won't buy a Microsoft Operating System again"
"If Microsoft stops support for Windows 98, I won't buy a Microsoft Operating System again"
"If Microsoft stops support for Windows XP, I won't buy a Microsoft Operating System again"

Then you go and buy a Microsoft Vista Operating System.

Silver Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 851
Dude, or Miss whatever the case, you actually comparing Pansat with IBM or Microsoft? lol!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us