Scrambled Channels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Username: Cybermaster

Post Number: 5
Hello friends,

I got 110w 119w and 148w. Most of the channels were working this afternoon around 2pm pst. Then suddenly, most of the channels on 148w and some ppv (507, 509) on 110w got scramled. It happendly the other day as well, and then next day, all cool. Anybody knows wtf dn is doing. Any comments ll'be appreciated. Thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 402
whats your receiver?

Silver Member
Username: Nikk

Post Number: 932
CyberMater....

Check at your receiver and get sure to have autoroll off, after that go and check if the keys are the right ones, there is a thread about the keys, you can find them there...

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 1501
Jay - PM me with the issues you're having with your Pansat 2500 that you posted. Please be as specific as you can. I think your problem is probably setup and configuration, but I dont' know. You last post was the first I've read on it, so let's see if we can figure it out.

Silver Member
Username: Edenman

Post Number: 240
ch. 507 and 509 ok here.. but I have seen posts of some international on 61 going. I have 148 but I cant check till later

Username: Vicb

Post Number: 2
need help pls im ony getting some ppp channels. i did my blind scan but im still missing some ppp and other time zone channels where it says no siganl. i put in the 80 boot and the bin for my panssat 3500. what am i doing wrong or why cant i get everything like i was with the previous bin??

Username: Worldftacom

Pensacola, FL USA

Post Number: 7
It looks like BEV and DN both are starting to play some games on us today. I will break it down as I know it by provider so far
BEV:
Recent channel changes to Pboy to the new providor index for NFL SUnday ticket seems to be expanding. Some Vu channels, Venus channels, and normal channels are making the switch today. So far VS and Pansat seem to be not affected by the changes, but Neusat, Captive Works, Skyview and Cools_at are.
DN:
Chuckie added a new provider id to his stream as well last night during the crazy key change some of us experienced, where they keys did not actually change. So far there I am missing about half of the international channels on 61.5, I would say look for more internationals to be hit later today. This so far has been affected on ALL stb's.

visit www.worldfta.com

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 413
That up above is word for word what was said in a post last week LoL Just another spam for his site.

Silver Member
Username: Edenman

Post Number: 241
Everything ok here, except plaboy and aov's as usual. They are still provider 09 05, which CS has a fix for I hear..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us