Sub Sharing

Username: M4v3r1ck

Post Number: 1
As the subject header says. I was hoping to find out some more information about doing this. I live in Canada and would like to sub share with someone that has DTV. Besides finding a willing subscriber, what else do I need? Is it as simple as having that subscriber send me a receiver/card and a way I go? And does it matter if I use an old starchoice dish to pick up sat signal? Thanks in advance.

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 327
"Is it as simple as having that subscriber send me a receiver/card and a way I go?"

As I understand DIRECTV thats about the only way.

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 1405
That is the way. I sub share my subscription to DN with my parents in Puerto Rico because they want just a basic package.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7141
Its very simple...just need a dish aligned correctlu with circular LNB and a subscribed receiver and married activated card, and NO phone lines plugged in..

hardest thing for any Canadian is finding someone in US or a legal US address they can use..there are MANY threads here in Archives explaining every detail of DTV sub sharing...use the search feature here..don't feel like explaining all the details again...order all PPV's ONLINE and ALL receivers on the account will also get the PPV's also to watch!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us