Charlies down on ulta.

Silver Member
Username: Satscanner

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 526
Did factory reset,blind scan on dn either searching for signal,or on a few channels it get's signal,it autorolls indefinatly not grabbing key's.Bev's fine and 2700 is running flawlessly.Some channels like in the beginning of last summers ecm work,like hallmark ect.So I don't think it's keys,new ecm starting?

Silver Member
Username: Edenman

Post Number: 174
I have been noticing some pixilating (with 80-90% Q) on VS and CW, but alls good now.. FLU on 286 is fine too

Silver Member

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 531
Anyone running dn on ultra having the same problem?I can't get charlie on my ultra ,what should I try next?My pansat fine,using dual lnb's,so it's something with the receiver.Was working before.

Silver Member

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 533
LK have you heard anything,or suggestions?

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 6581
Nobody else is having these problems (out of the ordinary)...Seen has NO posts about your problems... I suggest the factory reset, a few factory bin uploads , then the 289 bin or the 288 bin upload...

Silver Member

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 535
Got most of my channels back but no guide now on charlie.Bev's fine,have correct time/date,now what?also some ppv channels acting up on bev,"searching for signals on some and others autorolling when other channels are fine,wtf?

Gold Member

Post Number: 6584
Maybe corrupted receiver with all your screwing around...start from scratch,,,factory bins...and use a USB stick!...lol

Silver Member

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 537
Yeah 'Im told everybody/thing around me eventually get's corrupted...lol.Did a reflash same thing,But it's ok,I'm used to pansat epg.Not really impressed with vs,just alot of marketing ploy.Audio TOTALLY sucks,Scans at the same rate as 2700.Others issues too!

Gold Member

Post Number: 6593
satscan...U are ONLY Ultra person to say those very untrue things abobout the Ultra...I sense FRUSTRATION in your tone , because U are use to 2700 ,which is like a "toy"...the Ultra is like a cadillac versus a VW bug!

Silver Member

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 543
When I first flased it, it failed did all the reading and loaded the repair kit and it worked good for a couple of day's .Then the issues slowly started appearing.Fist searchingfor signal on some tp/chn's,located that to lnb settings changing on their own.Then autorolling on some channels and not others with the same provider.Then disapearing epg but only on dn.Ive reflashed and reflashed and scanned,now alls working but dn epg.I'm not going to play with it today but tommorrow will load a bin from a different source using the stick and see what happens.I understand and have played with all the software user/settings.I run it through my tecknics home theatre system on 129/119/110/91/82/61.5 sats.I haven't installed 121 yet,maybe tommorow.I don't let lifes little things bother me,thanks for the reply's and Merry Chrismas Lk!

Username: Rogybe

Post Number: 4
I also had chance to work with ultra and don't think it is as good as 2700 but every one has different experience with different equipment, I just know I will never get ultra even if LK says it is the Cadillac versus a VW bug.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us