How to combine dishes

Bronze Member
Username: Andrewmenia911

Post Number: 45
hi guys.. it's me again.. right now i have 3 dishes at my home.. two of them are connected together and bring the echo 7 and echo 1,2 (the 119 and 148).. and then i have a completely seperate reciever that on 97 west which use it own wire.. i want to know how can i compine the third dish with the other 2 dishes so i can put them all three under one cable that goes to pansat 2700..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
well mr funny kid.. i have lnb on both of my dishes that are connected with each other.. and also it's my first time doing this thing so i don't want to miss up something..
anyway thanks doctor thekneegrow.. LOL

Silver Member
Username: Satscanner

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 384
Use a diseq switch,port 1>echo7
port2>echo1/2
port3>97w
Select sat:echo7
Ant settings:Diseq 1 lnb freq:11250
Diseq 1
22kz OFF

Select sat:echo1/2
Ant settings:Diseq 2 lnb freq:11250
22kz OFF

Select sat:97w <iam5>
Ant setting:Diseq 3 lnb freq:10750 <linear>
22kz OFF
all standand lnb's

Then connect your coax cable to your sat input on receiver and blind scan all sats.then you have all sat's on one receiver.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 47
thanks soo much SatScanner.. u been helping me from my first post untill now that i learned everything..
ur the king man.. ur the best!!

Silver Member

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 389
Just ignore the trouble maker,needs to get a life.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 6166
U just need a MUTISWITCH and correct receiver antenna dish settings...www.sadoun.com will have what U need depending on how many and which type (DP, legacy etc) LNB's U are using...

Now that I have READ Satscanners reply and your post AGAIN...3 LNBs to 1 receiver, yes a simple disque swith (weatherproofed...either bought or in tupperware)with the settings he posted will do it, and also use RG6 cables..BUT U also 'IMPLY" that U have 2 RECEIVERS,which would change use os a single disque switch, but either ways check out sadoun.com..

BTW...I remembered U posted often during the strike and did NOT support me or others here, so consider yourself lucky that satscanner or myself even posted here to help U...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
well i don't know any thing about that striek u both had and i don't even know why.. also my posts was that i need some help.. i mean u both strike against people who make fun of u like what i was reading in the past couple of days like "lk gone mad" or whatever and i noticied that u both people are helping alot while other are against u... but untill i found out that it was already past ur strike..

anyway thanks lk and satscanner cause against ur strike u both welcomed to help me.. and without u my reciever would be in the trash cause it was only bringing some bullshit channels to me.. or all scrambled

Silver Member

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 396
I can understand the situation,sometimes you got to due what it takes to get tv back.All forgivin,because your not a trouble maker.

Bronze Member
Username: Leon_kookie

Post Number: 41
Sat Scanner how can you not see Farthog's true colors read between the lines in the message above... What right did LK have to call a 'so called strike'... Because he himself was having problems... How selfish is that...That is not for the greater good of the site... It was to feed his old warp and twisted ego... It's always about what's in it for me... I bet sadoun is one way or another a sponsor on a site he is on....

Silver Member

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 399
The Point was the forum is going to sh*t and all the other options ,Asking admin for help,were either being ignored,deleted.The facts are all there and I'm not going to debate them.You are intitled to your opinion as the others.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
well thanks so much satscanner for understanding me.. also if u don't mind.. may i know what happened that made all these people against u... i mean why they all are against u and lk.. how come instead of appreciating ur help they mock u and try to stop whatever u both guys are trying to do???

Silver Member

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 420
It's not just us ,theres plenty of ppl that get/got bashed,mostly same old trouble maker/s,just new nicks.Alot of the helpers stay away now,but they find new ppl to bash ,now there starting on king tape,because he has a good thread with good info.And they want to ruin it and this site.Really sad they don't have a life or can't contribute,so they don't want anyone else to either.It doesnt bother me at all,It can't we all use nicks and don't know each other than that.So it's not personal just immature.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
i see now.. some people wants only them to know everything.. they hate people to be smart like them.. cause what i see in this forum is real people who don't know me and willing to help me.. they do their best.. like when i look now i see that i have 50 posts and they all are questions.. still all of these quesions i got answers for them...

well i'm sorry for u satscanner and for everyone else cause i hate it when someone trying to help people and other prefend him.. all i can say that ur the best among these other people..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us