Can u watch WWE armagedoon ppv on dish 119 or 148?

Bronze Member
Username: Andrewmenia911

Post Number: 43
i was wondering if u can watch the WWE wrestling ppvs on dish 119 or 148 cause it says that it would be on ppv 445 or ppv 472.. and i believe that 119 have ppv 445..

Bronze Member
Username: Leon_kookie

Post Number: 22
Yeah bro it will be on 119 or 110 all the major events are on the most common sat's

Bronze Member
Username: Eatfish111

Post Number: 18
119 will have it channel 455 it is a sport ppv

Bronze Member
Username: Andrewmenia911

Post Number: 44
yeaaaaaaaaaaah.. thanks brothers...

Silver Member
Username: Rekman

Mntl-Quebec-...

Post Number: 150
URGENT....HELP ME PLEASE
My Tv showing a picture of a REMOTE CONTROL & a TV SET... & NO CHANNELS.

Accidentally I went in FACTORY SET.. I think I deleted the CHAnnels... PLEASE Help me to have them BACK..
I Did a Blind Scan & Auto Scan & Manual Scan.. but Nothing happens.. I cant see any names of the channels appear in the Colon of TV neither the Colon of Radio... its completely BLANK.. please help me What should I DO Now to have all channels names back ??...
URGENT HELP ME PLEASE

Bronze Member
Username: Eatfish111

Post Number: 21
what receiver do you have?
sounds like you need to insatll the satellites again. make sure your lnb frequency is 11250
and also make sure you have the right disEqc # for each satellite. I have 110(echo 8) on 1 and 119(echo 7) on 2

Bronze Member
Username: Asifali418

Lodi, Ca Usa

Post Number: 12
hi i have view sat i download satinfo s i lost all my satelite like 148 121 and more on east so how i founf it back itry ti facetry setting.and i use dish 500 with 2 lnb but i have 110 signle but not on 119 some one help me plz
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us