LK... This is about Patriots game for this Sunday

Bronze Member
Username: Reach_honey

Post Number: 30
LK,
As I have asked earlier.
This Sunday game with Miami. I'm in CA state and I know I can not get BOSTON local channels here because of direct spot beam problem.
Is there any other channel of CBS do you think of.?
How about Miami local CBS , Can you we catch that here in CA state?
Let us know.

Thanks,
Reach

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 6147
There are many CBS stations in South Florida carrying the game...but they are mostly spotbeamed...sat 148 is usually good for many locals and some are NOT spotbeamed...maybe U will get lucky and its on channels 241-248 CBSE sat 119 (TP either 11 or 20)...go to the dishnetwork official website and check out the Programming for Sunday at 1PM EST and see what channels its on...then check www.dbstalk.com for channel TP and if spotbeamed

BTW...I am guessing U have DN, NOT Bev!

Pats 28...Dolphins..10....LMAO

Silver Member
Username: Satscanner

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 382
Check tsn,tsns and nfl on bev,haven't looked to see what there covering.nimiq 1/3

Gold Member

Post Number: 6148
I just chefcked the Florida CBS channels for ya...they are ALL spotbeamed..so forget those..

BUT maybe 243 (TP 20) or 244(TP 11) on the 119... channel 7771 (providence RI) on 61.5 ...or Bev 82-91 NFL ticket..those are your ONLY options...and can't guarantee the 119 or 61.5 will be televising the game...that, U can ONLY find out from Dishnetwork website programming guide..

Gold Member

Post Number: 6149
BTW...none of the above channels I offered are NOT spotbeamed!

Gold Member

Post Number: 6150
http://www.dishnetwork.com/content/programming/programming_guides/index.shtml

Open link and press "Go to on line channel guide" or download "channel lineup cards"
its for Dishnetwork only!

or use www.tvguide.com

Bronze Member
Username: Vndpatel

Post Number: 98
sopcast.org download it free broadcast of football im watchin eagles vs redskins

Bronze Member
Username: Reach_honey

Post Number: 31
Found a local miami CBS station. I think its still not spot beamed. Here is info
Its on 119 on 13095 Dfreq(V) band. It came on Eacho 1.2/KU band.

Bronze Member
Username: Spike52

Post Number: 20
The boys pats I mean are looking bad today LK I cannot believe this game. Too bad Pats are superior team!!

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 748
21 Zip. Pats are good, but the AFC has a lot of good and better teams!

Gold Member

Post Number: 6160
OK...No excuses here...The Pats got spanked BIG TIME!...we'll be back! 21-0...first time in 4 years to get skunked..!...Brady got beatup bad...looked like the Pats offensive line partied all nite, and the Fins were cranked on super steroids and meth!....LOL...Pats had NO offense, too many turnovers and penalties and the Fins played a great game, epecially their D...next week is a new beginning!

The AFC does have some great teams...but NONE are better than another...San Diego, Baltimore are both looking good...Indy and Pats are "sleeping"...Colts have NO D, but will rack up a zillion points...Pats are balanced , BUT not today , and have been looking "shaky" the past few weeks....

BTW, Seymour, Mahoney, Harrison, Watson...key injuries can hurt big time, BUT all teams have them...some more than others though..

reach...119 , but Echo 1.2?....huh?...all the Miami area locals with CBS (2)are both spotbeamed on the 119....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us