Help on Magnum XV 3300

Bronze Member
Username: Micklee11801

Post Number: 76
Hi guys and LK,

I just ordered the Magnum XV 3300 today. Just want to go ahead, so when it's get here I will know what to do. What is the best site to go for the bin, loader and info. for this receiver? Also, can someone tell me what bin and loader to get it started and what I need to watch so will not do anything wrong to the receiver? thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 62
...Micky lee Go to dsstester*com for bin 136 and dsscommunity*com for info and loader

Bronze Member
Username: Franktodd

Post Number: 28
d$Scentral 138 and get bev also!

Bronze Member

Pluto

Post Number: 64
Does anyone know where I can get info on Magnum manual key input instruction? I found a link on dsscommunity but Win Zip would not open. Thanks!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 77
Hi Zulu,

why? I thougth the 138 will roll on Bev and DN. anyway here what you have to do.

menu, goto CAS then choose softcam. Select the provider then change the key. after you change key make sure you press the green button to save and ok to save again. good luck!

Bronze Member

Pluto

Post Number: 65
Thanks mickey!! When you did channel scan did you get all the stations? Did you get duplicates?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 78
I only have bev 91. I am still trying to get bev 82 which is not on satellite screen menu. I have been looking around and can not find anything on that. About you question, No I do not have duplicate channel. Maybe your setting is wrong on the switch. Hey what do you think about this receiver after all?

Bronze Member

Pluto

Post Number: 66
It kinda takes some of the imperfections out of something that is imperfect,EPG especially. Pic is almost like HD, I wouldn't want it any better. I didn't get a few stations that I have on my PS but I did pick up a few new ones. I think XV would benefit from a channel list which is something that is a software problem that will soon come. The bin writers are right on top of it...138 auto-roll bin came out at dsstester in less than an hour after no roll...hope they break next ECM that fast.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 80
What kind of Pansat do you have? I have one myself 2700a. It used to be my favor, but now the Magnum is on top. Hope the Magnum coder will keep up the good support.

Bronze Member

Pluto

Post Number: 67
Got 2500a with DP , very reliable. After this last FTA drought I thought I would get another option. Reading on few sites it sounds like the Magnum will be hard to beat so I got one. $165 w/free delivery.....dsstester has a little Magnum info on it and dsscommunity has a little. I still have a lot to learn, only a pirate for less than a year. This site has a bunch of helpful people on it and at time some hilarious bashing, ie Loser and CWC.

Bronze Member

Pluto

Post Number: 68
Anybody know how to load a channel list to magnum? The channelmaster I have doesn't load Magnum...Thanks!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us