Which is the best, quality/price ratio : Sonic View, Viewsat Xtrem, Viewsat Ultra

Bronze Member
Username: Djibo75

Post Number: 56
Hi guys,

Any Coment about this question, I am decided to buy one from these three receiver, So which have the best suport

Bronze Member
Username: Sekhem

Post Number: 16
All are good. The viewsat ultra is great. very fast and it is working very well for me. Nice replacement from my classic NA. They all come from viewsat support, so there is no issues with the support. You can not go wrong with any of the recievers.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 5162
Viewsat Ultra is the worse of all...its overpriced and same specs as the cheaper Neusat Premium (in fact Neusat has better specs)..I beleive Viewsat Extreme to be the best...in fact many of us admins and mods last nite had this discussion...concensus is that Viewsat Extreme and Extremeview Magnum are the best bang for the buck..

Silver Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 452
Go for viewsat extreme... they have got the best support out there!!!

Silver Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 714
I'm with LK and The One! I've tested just about everything in the market from Fortec (oh my heard hurts because of this one) to just about anything you can imagine. By far, the best for your bucks is Viewsat Extreme. I have a multi-receiver setup including Fortec (in the room I use the least) Pansat and two Viewsats (One Extreme and one Platinum). I have no complaints with the Viewsats, but Extreme is the way to go.

Bronze Member
Username: Sekhem

Post Number: 18
You guys might be right for now, but the ultra will be THE BEST reciever out there very soon with the new support that will be coming out for it. The support is tops and IT, the support, is the best bang for the buck.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us